Developer to debut a new Xbox Series X exclusive next week running at native 4K / 120fps

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ thinking they’ve got anything on Sony exclusives :deadmanny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got indie games that run native 4k on the ps4 pro, doesn't mean anything, the game probably isn't that demanding

the series X could run the Witcher 3 at 4k 120 I would be impressed and thats a last gen game

people setting themselves up for disappointment

I mean I can run Arkham City at 4k 120fps, and it will look clean and sharp, Arkham Knight on the ps4 base model still has better graphics even at the lower frames and resolution

all those metrics mean nothing its about the games graphical assets

Out the gate is the key part... Seems like the Xbox is gonna be easy to build for and allowing older games to scale up. (Even more)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out the gate is the key part... Seems like the Xbox is gonna be easy to build for and allowing older games to scale up. (Even more)

4k is the standard for the next gen, what do you mean out the gate

I Final Fantasy Remake can run at 4k 60fps on the new consoles I would glad quit PC gaming and just rocked with a ps5

I already know X Box will be trash, because of the track record, I don't know why people keep believing in microsoft, the console is for people who don't play videogames and is just decoration for their entertainment system in their dens

I mean Xbox 360 was said to have the better multi plat games yet you couldn't tell the difference at all, there will be no difference in the consoles, except for Sony having better games like always

the fact they didn't even say what the game was or what type of game it is, which they could've easily stated, shows its not gonna be anything of note, and people are setting themselves up for disappointment

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4k is the standard for the next gen, what do you mean out the gate

I Final Fantasy Remake can run at 4k 60fps on the new consoles I would glad quit PC gaming and just rocked with a ps5

I already know X Box will be trash, because of the track record, I don't know why people keep believing in microsoft, the console is for people who don't play videogames and is just decoration for their entertainment system in their dens

I mean Xbox 360 was said to have the better multi plat games yet you couldn't tell the difference at all, there will be no difference in the consoles, except for Sony having better games like always

the fact they didn't even say what the game was or what type of game it is, which they could've easily stated, shows its not gonna be anything of note, and people are setting themselves up for disappointment

:mjlol:

:martin:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I honestly think Microsoft is gonna lose money big time on the XSX. The numbers just don't add up for a console coming out later this year. shyt's more powerful than a 2080 Super and almost as powerful as a 2080 Ti. Plus a 1 TB Nvme ssd. This ain't gonna be no $499 console either, you might end up paying more than I paid for my GPU, nikka
If people pay 1000$ phones.....we may be in the 800$ console time

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I honestly think Microsoft is gonna lose money big time on the XSX. The numbers just don't add up for a console coming out later this year. shyt's more powerful than a 2080 Super and almost as powerful as a 2080 Ti. Plus a 1 TB Nvme ssd. This ain't gonna be no $499 console either, you might end up paying more than I paid for my GPU, nikka
Sony and Microsoft get components for alot less than you pay for them.

Expect the series x to cost less than your last GPU and run much better.

Those days of lying to people about being able to build a PC for the same price as a console are done. You spending about $2000 if you want something comparable to these consoles.

:ufdup:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I'm not an Xbot and I know its fun to make fun of the Xbox but we better stop underestimating this Xbox Series X because this may very well be the best Xbox system since 2006-2008 era 360. Microsoft and Phil ain't playing games.

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lots to correct, I'll make it quick...
If it`s Forza, or some Sea of Thieves\Crackdown looking game :camby:
If not :ehh:
All 3 of those games look fantastic and are excellent games. If you haven't played any of them who gives a shyt about what you think about the next title you're not gonna play anyway :camby:
4K 120 will be fairly common with Xbox Series X games. The big AAA titles probably wont support it, they will choose fancy graphics over 120fps. But the smaller titles or multiplayer focused titles will consider it as an option.

But all i get out of this announcement is that 30fps games are a thing of the past.
You are literally talking from your asscrack. You are basing that off nothing
So some Indie shyt huh?
Indie games are some of the best gaming experiences available, indie just means it didn't have a stupid budget. Think of it like this, all the greatest games from yesteryear had indie game budgets. You hate those too?
It will be some weird ass side scroller with little to nothing going on on the screen

Didn’t they show gears running on this thing (a current gen title) ... did that hit 120 ?

No.
It was running at 90fps immediately, no optimization, no next gen features. It will be full 4k120fps multiplayer and campaign is also likely but tbc. Cutscenes already at 60fps (was 30)
exactly. some side scrollin 16 bit game runnin 4k120 ain't impressive. Already said I'd rather see Gears doing that.
You don't even play gears so why would it matter if you saw it at 4k120fps?
Lol @ thinking they’ve got anything on Sony exclusives :deadmanny:
Smh @You thinking Sony has anything to show, and that other companies don't create great games. If i asked you what Sony exclusive you care about most you'll name titles you don't care all that much for. Some people like sports, others like rpgs but if you're a Sony gamer there's only God of war and spiderman :francis:
Xbox for multiplatform
PS5 and Nintendo for exclusives
Xbox has the most exclusives upcoming as of today, ps5 for exclusives is not wise since Sony has announced nothing. God of war and spiderman right?
If people pay 1000$ phones.....we may be in the 800$ console time
Hasn't this bootleg comparison been used enough? You do realize most people don't buy the phones you're talking about. And the ones who do more often than not pay it off over a two year span. Most people don't spend that much on their TV. Just because some a$$hole wants to throw away money each year on a phone has nothing to do with how much I'd spend on a console. No relation in the slightest whatsoever.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Some do buy em straight up and do a pay as you go plan. Either way I don’t see the point of a new phone every year especially iphone
The point I'm trying to make is that just cause phones cost $1000 doesn't mean that's what most people pay up front. It's stupid to compare the price to consoles.