Detroit martial artist teaches son lesson on patience: UPDATE Break Club, own Doc with Larry Fish

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shameless plug. He also has a book called: Cry Like a Man. Heres the trailer.. Many celebs like Lawrence Fishburne, Royce Da 5'9, Tyrese have endorsed him. Hes a former DJ for a legendary Detroit group in the 80's. Eminem has named that group as an influence on him. Hopefully this book will be a help to bros who are dealing with father wounds. If you cant afford the book def check out his youtube page which addresses these issues many of us brothers deal with.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Respect to this brother man.

Personally, I believe he was crying cuz he felt like he was letting his father down. That show she respects the hell out of his pops.
That's it. He felt like he let down the man he respects the most and wants to make proud. That's a very special kinda of disappointment.

Boywouldyou!

Rookie
Daps
I've posted my bro videos on here before with teaching young boys from the hood martial arts and learning how to manage emotions. This one is with his actual son when he wae younger and how he changed.

Salute to you fam for posting a black father teaching his son how to become a black man...

rep given cause you from the city...
:salute: