Detroit martial artist teaches son lesson on patience: UPDATE Break Club, own Doc with Larry Fish

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've posted my bro videos on here before with teaching young boys from the hood martial arts and learning how to manage emotions. This one is with his actual son when he wae younger and how he changed.

When I was living out of my car my mom sent me this video. I was struggling to becomee a engineer and I really thought to myself that I wasn't smart enough. And eventhough im a grown man, i felt just like this young brotha

When I watched this video I broke down in tears and thanked my mom for sending it to me. That was pretty much a turning point in my life

Edit: watching it again made me tear up

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

When I was living out of my car my mom sent me this video. I was struggling to becomee a engineer and I really thought to myself that I wasn't smart enough. And eventhough im a grown man, i felt just like this young brotha

When I watched this video I broke down in tears and thanked my mom for sending it to me. That was pretty much a turning point in my life

Edit: watching it again made me tear up
Wow!!:salute: