Detroit files for Chapter 9 bankruptcy amid staggering debts

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in Metro-Detroit (not actually Detroit, but went there every now and then) and this has been a long time coming. They need a fresh start.
:trash: :violent:

The worst part is that there's no reason Detroit shouldn't be the exact same thing as Chicago outside of politics and terrible management from city officials.

Who in the f*ck would move to Detroit? :heh:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
We made some horrible business deals as a city.. I don't think there has been worse deals in the history of America since Louisiana Purchase.

the Dutch did buy Manhattan for some beads and a tee pee

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4700 Saint Clair St, Detroit, MI 48214 - Zillow

ISlmrmcnsplka30000000000.jpg

Move to Detroit brehs.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hol up what happened. i saw on twitter about him not showing up or nothin but im not in the city so i didnt know why

for his entire adult like Charles liked young dikk; his friends, the city and even his church all knew it... but for some reason some mother was upset with him for sending sexual text to her son.. her son was in his 'mentorship' program. That's hilarious to me.. you send your already 'sweet' acting son.. to a gay guys mentorship program... and you are upset when he probably gets piped down. Anyway, nikkas still haven't learned from that Kwame shyt i guess.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are?!? :merchant:

Breh I got the property list for June 7000 pages for just Metro Detroit :rudy:

First off ... That's metro Detroit... the entire state's real-estate market is hurting. 2. People are flooding to certain areas... Midtown, downtown, is first. There are even incentive programs to attract the young professional class. They will expand a lil beyond that once that area is developed. I own 2 properties in the area and cac non-stop ask me if I'm selling. 1 in woodbridge 1 closer to downtown. I'm not talking about some shyt off conner or something.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
So will the city not be able to easily gain access to credit to fund local and state projects and constructions? I would imagine creditors turning away from Detroit or having high ass interest rates. Taxes will have to go up to I guess.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Maaaaan, I wish I had the finances to buy land and sit on it for five to ten years like them Arabials. Trust me those bailout are coming and when Detroit bounces back that city is gonna be Little Dubai.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
First off ... That's metro Detroit... the entire state's real-estate market is hurting. 2. People are flooding to certain areas... Midtown, downtown, is first. There are even incentive programs to attract the young professional class. They will expand a lil beyond that once that area is developed. I own 2 properties in the area and cac non-stop ask me if I'm selling. 1 in woodbridge 1 closer to downtown. I'm not talking about some shyt off conner or something.

I respect what you spitting but it will not be a REAL true statement until folks DO start back flocking to areas such as Conner. They fukked the city up by running every out JUST to develop downtown and Midtown. I want to see them doing something with my area of Woodward from 6 Mile to 8 mile since they will be opening the Meyers next week. It makes no sense how this area looks. :beli: