Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ughhh!!!! I'm just literally in tears about this game! :mjcry:

It's so beautiful!!! The story, the characters, the graphics, the settings. :wow:

Rose, Adam, and Markus are the true MVPs:smugdraper:

I'm going to have to do another playthrough on this.:ehh:

And a great bonus: I somehow managed to keep all the main characters alive. So I'm :blessed::mj:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just started playing. I really like the story overall so far. They do a great job of presenting both sides of the “argument”. (Do androids have rights?) One moment I found myself thinking “of androids were this real I would treat them with respect and let them be their own person” then half a second later when I saw the homeless person begging for work I thought “a machine is a tool and can’t be treated like a person at all”. I like the way they present both sides subtly through different situations and not with forced dialogue. Small moments of humanity that make you question what you would do.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wasnt too impressed by the demo. I mean is that all you do throughout the game? Walk around, get to know the hostage taker and choose the right answers?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wasnt too impressed by the demo. I mean is that all you do throughout the game? Walk around, get to know the hostage taker and choose the right answers?

No, you play as 3 different characters

An android cop, an android revolutionist & an android looking after a human girl

All have different choices you can make that can effect the others story

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I told Kara to hop out the window.
Putting the beats on homeboy was my first thought, but then I figured if I made her put hands on him cops could have my android dismantled for assaulting its owner. Figured in this world it would be best not to lay hands on a human since androids are just expendable tools.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With games like PUBG, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Super Mega Baseball 2 being free all landing around the same time. Sometimes I wish I could take it slow you know.

A thriller, basically this is an M rated Adventures of Captain Spirit. I envy you :to: