Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Gonna preorder to support the single player resurgence that seems to have had more life breathed into it since God of War

I'm an oldschool gamer that grew up on NES/SNES/SEGA and I don't really care about mindless multiplayer/lootboxes/deathmatches/battle royals/transactions etc. (Plus Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain were favorites of mine)

if we want more games like this then we have to vote with our wallets.

Yeah I liked when single player was the focus and multi player was a bonus to extend games

Now there isn't much of a balance ...especially when games like titanfall star wars battlefront dropped without a story line

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
will be on par with Heavy Rain/Beyond two Souls

the same people who enjoyed those will enjoy this, the same who hated those will hate this

I preordered

I liked heavy rain but hated beyond two souls, to be honest David Cage has already been beating. Until dawn shyts all over the shyt he has been putting out, and to me was the best of these interactive games. I remember playing that game multiple times and it was filled with great charcaters. I don’t know about dropping $60 on this game, I wasn’t really feeling the demo.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have watched another trailer, I hope they remove that percentage bar it’s annoying as fukk.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yeah these David Cage games are love em or hate em.
Reminds me of them choose your own adventure books.
I fukked with Heavy Rain so I'll probly cop later on

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
detroitd6r83.jpg