Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Lol, oh shyt.
does her not being on since august 15....mean that the response that was posted on august 18th is fake

jlQRDCq.png

we fakin messages now?

RZYqlnp.png

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
not my business lol. That man put up her picture, I linked the picture in google image search, it led me to that profile. This is not rocket science, or some elaborate scheme, in less than 5 minutes I had located that profile and sent her a message. all of this is documented. Now whether that girl hates herself or really takes her lunchbox shaped ass on the ice is not my problem or concern :yeshrug:
ok so you messaged her....im not disputing that..but "PurpleJenn3" has not been online since August 15....How did she respond to you on the 18th?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/PurpleJenn3?cf=profile_similar

jlQRDCq.png

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
ok so you messaged her....im not disputing that..but "PurpleJenn3" has not been online since August 15....How did she respond to you on the 18th?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/PurpleJenn3?cf=profile_similar

jlQRDCq.png

Only problem is Okcupid, like most sites, has an "invisble" option where you can browse anonymously and it won't show when you are online or the last time you got on

still not my concern :manny: I posted what she told me, nothing more or nothing less. Take a deep breathe and let the ether flow through your veins young brother

You can say I "faked" it but the evidence is right there

but of course you want us to believe the picture you linked randomly led to some fat bytch in west hartford conneticut, where you also live, by coincidence :usure:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Only problem is Okcupid, like most sites, has an "invisble" option where you can browse anonymously and it won't show when you are online or the last time you got on

still not my concern :manny: I posted what she told me, nothing more or nothing less. Take a deep breathe and let the ether flow through your veins young brother

You can say I "faked" it but the evidence is right there

but of course you want us to believe the picture you linked randomly led to some fat bytch in west hartford conneticut, where you also live, by coincidence :usure:
this is how 28 year old white women talk??????

zwhBPky.png

0MfbkHY.png

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@RhodeIslandsOwn you fat greasy fukk, give it up. You in here trying to prove you actually did fukk some sloppy mishapen Ruben Studdard looking bytch. Either fukking way you have taken a L you diabetic snowman-shaped wheezing fukker.

Either you did fukk that fat ugly bytch or you didnt and lied about it. Congratulations, either way you are still a delusional habitual lying retard. It's just another Duck Tale on your rap sheet here on the coli

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:snoop:

you're so furious you made 16 replies in your roast last night, and had to take it a step further with this struggle denial

I'll keep this brief because the Coli already knows my background and yours

Anyone on the site can put the image you posted in google image search and see what comes up, YOU posted a pic that linked to THAT profile. YOU DID THAT

zW5ynDl.jpg

Whether your Bo Jackson looking jump off has a problem with her identity and skin tone is not my issue, i used what YOU posted to find HER profile, and she responded

You got caught up :yeshrug: don't fukk with the goats and it won't happen, you get exposed everyday for lying so this shouldnt affect you much

You begging that girl to get online and change her profile around aint gonna save you now, and you can be invisible on okcupid and it wont show when you logged on last

Last but not least............... :umad:

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif