Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
why you lie? why you makin shyt up on me?

are you threatened by me? why hasnt "PurpleJen3" who is a white woman been online since August 15th....she responded last night right....

:snoop:

you're so furious you made 16 replies in your roast last night, and had to take it a step further with this struggle denial

I'll keep this brief because the Coli already knows my background and yours

Anyone on the site can put the image you posted in google image search and see what comes up, YOU posted a pic that linked to THAT profile. YOU DID THAT

zW5ynDl.jpg

Whether your Bo Jackson looking jump off has a problem with her identity and skin tone is not my issue, i used what YOU posted to find HER profile, and she responded

You got caught up :yeshrug: don't fukk with the goats and it won't happen, you get exposed everyday for lying so this shouldnt affect you much

You begging that girl to get online and change her profile around aint gonna save you now, and you can be invisible on okcupid and it wont show when you logged on last

Last but not least............... :umad:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

you're so furious you made 16 replies in your roast last night, and had to take it a step further with this struggle denial

Anyone on the site can put the image you posted in google image search and see what comes up, YOU posted a pic that linked to THAT profile. YOU DID THAT

zW5ynDl.jpg

Whether your Bo Jackson looking jump off has a problem with her identity and skin tone is not my issue, i used what YOU posted to find HER profile, and she responded

You got caught up :yeshrug: don't fukk with the goats and it won't happen, you get exposed everyday for lying so this shouldnt affect you much

You begging that girl to get online and change her profile around aint gonna save you now, and you can be invisible on okcupid and it wont show when you logged on last

dog that bytch like 170 pounds what she look like figure skating lol

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

zW5ynDl.jpg

ok i get that....but peep my nikka

PurpeJenn3 was last online August 15.....

if anyone think im lying here...

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/PurpleJenn3?cf=profile_similar

go look for yaself...

jlQRDCq.png

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
dog that bytch like 170 pounds what she look like figure skating lol

not my business lol. That man put up her picture, I linked the picture in google image search, it led me to that profile. This is not rocket science, or some elaborate scheme, in less than 5 minutes I had located that profile and sent her a message. all of this is documented. Now whether that girl hates herself or really takes her lunchbox shaped ass on the ice is not my problem or concern :yeshrug: