Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
so this is what it comes down to? creating fraudulent messages cause you mad? you cant be me lil nikka. you cant do what i do. you faked that message. and the wild shyt is that the woman you messaged wasnt even her.

shantell was blowing up my phone last night. and i ignored it cause i thought she was gonna cuss me out....i didnt have time to analyze shyt cause i was meeting this girl last night. but i did some investigating tooo my nikka

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif

so lets look at where everything started to get nikkas familiar. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/harl...-of-detective-jack-hawthorne-splatter.139654/

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

the woman that jack "messaged" is a 28 year old white woman who loves figure skating. she does not have any kids. lmaooooo check out her profile tho. he made up the message cause she has not been on her profile since August 15th.

this is the message he sent her....

WvRgzPU.png

but loook......

tumblr_maa5pieR1H1rwkb9o.jpg

3eGux1G.png

this is the bytch that im fukkin. a 25 year old hood bytch who just smokes and fukks

ToyqXyU.jpg

Lol.....here go a lil more......PurpleJenn Is Clearly a 28 Year Old White Woman

This How White Women Talk Now? this was the fraudelent message he faked....

zwhBPky.png

how did she respond when she hasnt been online since....

jlQRDCq.png

Hats-Off.gif

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
struggle thread

This case has already been closed. You got caught with your hand in the duck pond again. It's best if you let the coli forget your latest fabricated fairy tale and move on with your life, UconnsOwn

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
struggle thread

This case has already been closed. You got caught with your hand in the duck pond again. It's best if you let the coli forget your latest fabricated fairy tale and move on with your life, UconnsOwn
why you lie? why you makin shyt up on me?

are you threatened by me? why hasnt "PurpleJen3" who is a white woman been online since August 15th....she responded last night right....