Destroyer USS John McCain collides with merchant ship UPDATE: Admiral to be relieved of duty

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I am being honest...if i was part of the crew and saw a crash was imminent i would have been busy looking out for me:wow:

I cant swim.:francis: one of my duties on the ship was to PMS (planned maintenance system - its a reg scheduled maintenance plan) all onboard life jackets.

Knowing i could not swim i jacked about 20 of them and had them stashed in all of my reg places i would be in case something ( like a wreck ) happened.

No mattee how good of a swimmer you are... if your ship gets titanic'd in the middle of the ocean and you have no flotation device you are :rip:
download.gif

Now this means that... there are 20 or so life jackets i have taken from other spots on the ship.:guilty: meaning if something went down and a dude runs to grab his designated lifejacket there is a slim chance it would not have been there.:guilty:
none of these accidents are real surprising when you read the general mills chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
none of these accidents are real surprising when you read the general mills chronicles.
I personally prevented our ship from leaving by draining all the hydraulic fluid from the anchor windlass and flooded the ship with fresh water. Some seaman falling asleep on watch and missing a merchant ship can happen.:manny:

I do question it happening multiple times tho:patrice:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
one of my duties on the ship was to PMS (planned maintenance system - its a reg scheduled maintenance plan) all onboard life jackets.

Knowing i could not swim i jacked about 20 of them and had them stashed in all of my reg places i would be in case something ( like a wreck ) happened.

No mattee how good of a swimmer you are... if your ship gets titanic'd in the middle of the ocean and you have no flotation device you are :rip:

Now this means that... there are 20 or so life jackets i have taken from other spots on the ship.:guilty: meaning if something went down and a dude runs to grab his designated lifejacket there is a slim chance it would not have been there.:guilty:
:what:were you going to build a flotilla out of life jackets?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I personally prevented our ship from leaving by draining all the hydraulic fluid from the anchor windlass and flooded the ship with fresh water. Some seaman falling asleep on watch and missing a merchant ship can happen.:manny:

I do question it happening multiple times tho:patrice:
:mjlol:
it happens multiple times because you aren't the only one capable of shyt like that. they've replaced you with a younger version and other ships have their own versions of you. there might even more now, like 5 of you on each ship. they just kept letting more and more slide and then before you know it ships are constantly crashing into shyt.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:mjlol:
it happens multiple times because you aren't the only one capable of shyt like that. they've replaced you with a younger version and other ships have their own versions of you. there might even more now, like 5 of you on each ship. they just kept letting more and more slide and then before you know it ships are constantly crashing into shyt.
Jezuz:picard: 5 more fukkup versions of me:wow:

We are doomed:mjcry:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
youre better than me, i begged to get out of the air force even after they stop lossed me for months when iraq jumped off, several guys i served with in the 374th pacific air command in security forces died there just months after their first tour, after afgahnistan i can admit, i didint have to heart to go out there and just die for nothing when i nearly died in "operation enduring freedom". i was selected for something called pheonix raven school too http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-elite-force-protects-vulnerable-air-force-aircraft-1749129320 , but i pushed hard to get out and i got out on a honorable technicality which im takin to the grave son.

if only 9/11 hadnt happened id still likely be livin in japan 16 years later with my PAAG girlfriend i had, i wasnt in okinawa like them army and navy nikkas, ya boy was stationed in tama district, tokyo.

but 9/11 :mjcry:
Why was the air force on the ground as security forces? Unless you're saying we were losing pilots in the air.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Security forces deploys with army infantry.

this, and its not a choice. however real talk, the army is cool, even the rangers, the marines however....nah..

but on deployments like the afgahn war i spent alot of my time with the army because at camp bullis in texas, we train in all things infantry so we basically function as air force infantry