Destroyer USS John McCain collides with merchant ship UPDATE: Admiral to be relieved of duty

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
imagine a battleship filled with @General Mills clones running the show.
this kind of thing would be happening multiple times a day.
how do we know that's not what's happening :jbhmm:

we haven't gotten an addition to the chronicles in years. someone show me proof he has not re-enlisted

im not afraid to ask the tough questions even if everyone else is :hubie:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
how do we know that's not what's happening :jbhmm:

we haven't gotten an addition to the chronicles in years. someone show me proof he has not re-enlisted

im not afraid to ask the tough questions even if everyone else is :hubie:
Im not even sure they would have me:wow:

When it was time to reenlist i was trying to bargain with them to stay in. Told them give me a air conditioning C school and i will re enlist.:ehh:

Dude told me the class is full im sorry:yeshrug: so i said ok I will just get out then. Thinking he would scramble and offer me something else.

His face was a combo of literally:ooh::krs::gladbron:

He said OkOk just sign right here to be discharged!:gladbron:

Me :leostare:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

When it was time to reenlist i was trying to bargain with them to stay in. Told them give me a air conditioning C school and i will re enlist.:ehh:

Dude told me the class is full im sorry:yeshrug: so i said ok I will just get out then. Thinking he would scramble and offer me something else.

:russ: guaranteed you're blacklisted in annapolis and at the pentagon

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

youre better than me, i begged to get out of the air force even after they stop lossed me for months when iraq jumped off, several guys i served with in the 374th pacific air command in security forces died there just months after their first tour, after afgahnistan i can admit, i didint have to heart to go out there and just die for nothing when i nearly died in "operation enduring freedom". i was selected for something called pheonix raven school too http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-elite-force-protects-vulnerable-air-force-aircraft-1749129320 , but i pushed hard to get out and i got out on a honorable technicality which im takin to the grave son.

if only 9/11 hadnt happened id still likely be livin in japan 16 years later with my PAAG girlfriend i had, i wasnt in okinawa like them army and navy nikkas, ya boy was stationed in tama district, tokyo.

but 9/11 :mjcry:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
what advice would you have given to the crew and captain 5 minutes before the collision if you knew it was going to happen?

I am being honest...if i was part of the crew and saw a crash was imminent i would have been busy looking out for me:wow:

I cant swim.:francis: one of my duties on the ship was to PMS (planned maintenance system - its a reg scheduled maintenance plan) all onboard life jackets.

Knowing i could not swim i jacked about 20 of them and had them stashed in all of my reg places i would be in case something ( like a wreck ) happened.

No mattee how good of a swimmer you are... if your ship gets titanic'd in the middle of the ocean and you have no flotation device you are :rip:
download.gif

Now this means that... there are 20 or so life jackets i have taken from other spots on the ship.:guilty: meaning if something went down and a dude runs to grab his designated lifejacket there is a slim chance it would not have been there.:guilty:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
hol' up bruh

you dont have to swim to be a sailor? no wonder we're crashing boats left and right

all them fat ass broads in the navy i smashed couldnt or hardly could swim, im talking white, black latin, at lackland AFB alot of them train to be master at arms at our base (or this was the case in 2001), them bytches lookin out of shape and thick (perfect for ya boy) and lol @ them swimming, hell na son.

navy weight standards :scust:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Now this means that... there are 20 or so life jackets i have taken from other spots on the ship.:guilty: meaning if something went down and a dude runs to grab his designated lifejacket there is a slim chance it would not have been there.:guilty:

:pacspit: scumbag shyt.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
shoutout to all my nikkas on base who were supposed to be at either checkpoints alpha, bravo or charlie or possibly the WSA (one of our nuclear warhead storage facilities in wyoming) and ended up sitting in their barracks having madden 04 tourneys instead.

yall wonder why there were reports about our nuke facilities being under the weather and people not following procedure and not gaurding them?

add my name to the list :youngsabo:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
shoutout to @General Mills because with the way things go in the military, logistics and procedure can get fukked up in a hot second i dont blame you one bit for that, some general might get pissed or whatever but fukk that