DESTROY Every Negro_Killer on PSN

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm not online that much to give a fukk about "aliases" fam.
That ain't my style. Go take 5.
You get side eye of the year for negging me on my Shadow of War post. :sas2:
You felt some way because I negged your alias or was that just a coincidence?:jbhmm:

What the fukk is your dumb ass babbling about? :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:sas1::sas2::sas1:
You randomly brought me into this subject. I could ask you the same thing.
Why is my name being brought up? Answer that

Are you drunk or just stupid. You negged me for calling out that lame ass alias which I’m assuming is yours since it’s so specific. You claim to not post but randomly out the blue neg me over some troll alias?:jbhmm:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You just sound like a rabid beast defending xbox like they arent allowing the same thing.

kneegrowkilla91 - Xbox Gamertag - Xbox Gamertag

Negros For Sale - Xbox Gamertag - Xbox Gamertag

Ma, ya to eager. You not havin it? Good me neither.
Posting old expired gamer tags from some third party gaming site is hardly evidence.

The reality is one company actively seeks and bans racist and offensive usernames (Microsoft) and one company doesn’t (Sony).

Face the fact you lost. All that time invested in the PSN universe and lo and behold, nazis and racists are building right along with you, under the auspices of Sony.

Sad

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Posting old expired gamer tags from some third party gaming site is hardly evidence.

The reality is one company actively seeks and bans racist and offensive usernames (Microsoft) and one company doesn’t (Sony).

Face the fact you lost. All that time invested in the PSN universe and lo and behold, nazis and racists are building right along with you, under the auspices of Sony.

Sad
Jist call bill gates daddy nikka jesus

And don't ever take all that time to respond to me Nigro

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Are you drunk or just stupid. You negged me for calling out that lame ass alias which I’m assuming is yours since it’s so specific. You claim to not post but randomly out the blue neg me over some troll alias?:jbhmm:
Negged you when? How?
You spend too much time on here, fam. Take 5.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Let's not act like Xbox isn't the white guy go to console, home of the "360 no scope MLG blaze it" days.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's a third party database, so we can't confirm if either profile is still active. one has a zero gamerscore, and the other hasn't played since the 360 era

but I guess that's checkmate if you like to argue with lies and deceit :yeshrug:

No. Actually check the links and see if those user profiles are active.

Yelling checkmate over dead old profiles proves nothing

:troll:

Check