DESTROY Every Negro_Killer on PSN

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My stanning isnt that deep. U sound traumatized.

Sony doesnt police racist handles

Meanwhile bill gates trying to depopulate Africa n u on his dikk. Stockholm syndrome.
sony-724850.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My stanning isnt that deep. U sound traumatized.

Sony doesnt police racist handles

Meanwhile bill gates trying to depopulate Africa n u on his dikk. Stockholm syndrome.
I sound traumatized, but your the one starting online campaigns because the "Negrokillers" have run amok in your favorite online community. :russ:

Its clear the powers that be are cool with it..:mjpls: Plus you've had no issue with Sony's backwards policies before, so not sure why you're upset now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I sound traumatized, but your the one starting online campaigns because the "Negrokillers" have run amok in your favorite online community. :russ:

Its clear the powers that be are cool with it..:mjpls: Plus you've had no issue with Sony's backwards policies before, so not sure why you're upset now.
You just sound like a rabid beast defending xbox like they arent allowing the same thing.

kneegrowkilla91 - Xbox Gamertag - Xbox Gamertag

Negros For Sale - Xbox Gamertag - Xbox Gamertag

Ma, ya to eager. You not havin it? Good me neither.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why play online?!? :manny: I havent restored my psn for a months, no headaches about this bullshyt at all... most of my games single player too anyways...
Your not gonna fix the entire gaming community knowing there are tons of racist fukk white people out there. stop wasting your time and energy man.:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why play online?!? :manny: I havent restored my psn for a months, no headaches about this bullshyt at all... most of my games single player too anyways...
Your not gonna fix the entire gaming community knowing there are tons of racist fukk white people out there. stop wasting your time and energy man.:beli:
I just asked you to report a few users and do your part to purge the online community of some unethical names and you giving me some speech about why i should just let negro_killers rock yet,
If i insulted someone on thecoli for the simplest reasons ud be giving me a dap.

I got time i got energy stoppit its Disgusting. Take me less time to report someone then it did to reply to you

Matter of fact it takes more time for you to tell me not to report a racist cac then it does for you to report a racist cac.

Get a hold of yourself

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
@Deezay Im guessing you were behind that lame ass troll alias? :heh:
I'm not online that much to give a fukk about "aliases" fam.
That ain't my style. Go take 5.
You get side eye of the year for negging me on my Shadow of War post. :sas2:
You felt some way because I negged your alias or was that just a coincidence?:jbhmm:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's why I don't use my mic unless I'm playing with people I know, and even then, I put us all on private chat.
Online communication is toxic. I don't care to hear white boys going through puberty expressing their new found bravery behind a video game.
If people were actually calling out helpful information online I would communicate, other wise, I throw everyone on mute and keep it moving.