full

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
@Populair all that talk gonna catch up to you reaalll soon bruh :ufdup:

I just checked and I see y'all got a new one going. Common sense would've told them nikkas to at least @ the people who were suppose to be in it the first go round :snoop:. Anyway. due to all of your shenanigans up until this point, this will be one of the VERY rare times where I'm not rooting for a Bulls team.

As far as last night's game is concerned, it went down EXACTLY how I thought when I initially watched from the box score:banderas:. Niko was making nikkas real uncomfortable by taking them to the depths of the ocean. The West got Memphis bigs use to banging down low. They weren't ready to see a face up big with the range of Mirotic's - Randolph looked completely lost and out of place out there trying to defend the perimeter. I see the praise that he heaped on Niko back in 2012 was not just in gist.

And what more can be said about Jimmy at this point? I haven't misjudged a player ceiling like this since well..... Noah :lupe:. It's gotten to the point where if he takes a midrange shot, I'm surprised if the shyt doesn't drop - rather he's guarded, pulling up off the dribble, in the post, where ever :yeshrug:.... His confidence is on a 100.

Kinda enjoyed that unexpected smack down of the Clippers too.

Yes. That one was quite lovely. My top 3 so far.

1. Blazer's win - That rust really begin to fall off Rose revealing newer, shinier coat for a player who's struggled to regain his identity. He had to remind the world again (including Bulls fans), what makes him so special when he's on his shyt. Plus, the Blazers has given us problems for several years.

Clippers win - CP3 must've really thought that he was going to put on a dribbling clinic without facing Rose. The end results were a very pedestrian 12 and 7 with a -20 for the game:mjlol:. But at least he only had one turnover like a true PG :mjpls:. There was no Gasol that game either.

Memphis win 1a/opening night win vs the Knicks 1b. Majority of the knick fans have since come back down to reality, but they were talking reckless the entire offseason after resigning Melo. Some of them legitimately felt like they had the better roster going into this season. What culminated was an ass kicking of epic proportions courtesy of the Bulls. We were the first one's to really bodied the Knicks. These other teams are simply throwing dirt on their graves at this point.

Gonna have to revisit this list at the end of the season and do a top 5:takedat:.

Last edited:

bb4life

Rookie
Daps
i was one of the only jimmy supporters when everyone wanted to go all in for melo:sas2: