"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hindsight is almost always 20/20.
:manny:

I'd say most had the :dahell: when the trade went down, because we used the 2 picks on at time time, positions of need and good talent, and traded them to draft a guy that played the same position as Jimmy and our #1 target in FA in Melo.

Hardaway, despite having a down year is still playing much better than Snell and people also wanted to grab Dieng, since having a team with championship dreams, Nazr being the backup center really didn't work. I wanted Dieng, we needed a big and he would've fit. He's putting up 9/8/1 in 27mpg this year.

Snell still doesn't look like he belongs in the NBA, looks like his mama forced him to play with his big cousins and shyt.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:manny:

I'd say most had the :dahell: when the trade went down, because we used the 2 picks on at time time, positions of need and good talent, and traded them to draft a guy that played the same position as Jimmy and our #1 target in FA in Melo.

Unfortunately, I think this year is a wrap for him as far as having an impact this year. He's coming off surgery, his confidence was shot before the surgery, and Thibs is his coach. Hopefully next year he can at least be a threat to space the floor on offense. I, at the VERY minimum, would hope that he can give the Bulls what Leavy has given them over these past few years.

Hardaway, despite having a down year is still playing much better than Snell and people also wanted to grab Dieng, since having a team with championship dreams, Nazr being the backup center really didn't work. I wanted Dieng, we needed a big and he would've fit. He's putting up 9/8/1 in 27mpg this year.

Snell still doesn't look like he belongs in the NBA, looks like his mama forced him to play with his big cousins and shyt.

I remember that Dieng shyt. Dudes were so sure that the Bulls were gonna take Dieng that they were already anticipating Neil Funk's fukk ups on the names "Deng" and "Dieng". And who isn't playing better than Snell? The burnt Crypt Keeper barely plays anyway. He's a mess on and off the court.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think doug still has some upside and could still be deadly knock down outside shooter

But I never was a fan of a supposed championship team trying to "develop" young guys. I would like some vet players who could possibly bury snell and doug come playoff time.

Niko at the 3 could fix some of that tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think doug still has some upside and could still be deadly knock down outside shooter

But I never was a fan of a supposed championship team trying to "develop" young guys. I would like some vet players who could possibly bury snell and doug come playoff time.

Niko at the 3 could fix some of that tho.

thibs has already begun to experiment with that at the end of some blowout games.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Our window to in it all is roughly 3 years with our biggest shot to win it all being this year. I don't understand why the front office would vouch to go with youngsters than vets ready to go now.

man, no team has EVERYTHING. our SF situation isn't nearly as bad as our issues with not having a second creator or a post up threat in past years.

Ezra

Daps
man, no team has EVERYTHING. our SF situation isn't nearly as bad as our issues with not having a second creator or a post up threat in past years.
Agree 100%. I feel like some of y'all forget this isn't NBA 2K franchise mode and you can't just go get whoever you want. It's not that easy.

This team has some holes. However it's built as well as any contender. Get to the playoffs healthy and make it happen