"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
barclays center too?????

:blessedrose:
doesn't matter breh There are more Bulls and Lakers fans in the entire state of Jersey than Net fans.We played them in the playoffs half the crowd was Bulls fans.I remember when the Nets played in Newark for a couple of seasons Deron would complain about home games felt like away games:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
doesn't matter breh There are more Bulls and Lakers fans in the entire state of Jersey than Net fans.We played them in the playoffs half the crowd was Bulls fans.I remember when the Nets played in Newark for a couple of seasons Deron would complain about home games felt like away games:mjlol:

look, the bulls don't keep leading the league in attendance just off luck.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
look, the bulls don't keep leading the league in attendance just off luck.
That's what I love about this fanbase we've experienced the highs championships.Lows Marcus Fizer Eddie Robinson Fred Hoilberg era we ride for this squad for better or worse aint no fronting ass fans on this side.Correct me if I'm wrong didn't we lead the league in attendance during that era to?:mjlol::wow:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gibson’s opinion of Dunleavy the person had been formed positively by an anecdote Gibson hilariously shared earlier this season. A high school-aged Gibson ran into Dunleavy riding the New York subway alone at night. Gibson said Dunleavy, already in the NBA, gave him a head nod.

“You don’t really see NBA players on the train, especially at night,” Gibson said in early January. “That’s how gangster he was.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....subway-learned-how-gangster-mike-dunleavy-is/
:dead:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The move would be to move doug this season while he still has some intrigue and could possibly net us a good young prospect for him or a good vet who could help us come playoff time

But we know how garpax love they draft picks. They not moving him, they will keep "believing" in him til eventually he Teague bad and we can't get anything for him. Right now doug not justifying 2 picks, I'm hoping that changes.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The move would be to move doug this season while he still has some intrigue and could possibly net us a good young prospect for him or a good vet who could help us come playoff time

But we know how garpax love they draft picks. They not moving him, they will keep "believing" in him til eventually he Teague bad and we can't get anything for him. Right now doug not justifying 2 picks, I'm hoping that changes.

:comeon: it's december of his rookie season.Way too early to write him off

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
EmotionalEdibleAmericanbittern.gif

The big is one of the picks we traded to get McDermott

I remember watching this dude in the preseason against the Bulls. He looked like a reincarnation of Asik. He rebounded well, and moved his feet really good on the perimeter on switch outs. However, despite Doug being terrible thus far, I'm 'white big' fatigue at this point, and I don't know exactly how this dude would've fit in in positions where we already are log jammed at.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with doughy out and pretty much a non factor this year:scust:

snell bein trash:trash:

curious to see everyones thoughts about whether its worth the risk n acquirin beasley ?

he light skinned as well .. so outside of the attitude issues maybe the FO will bite :patrice:

we aint gettin ray allen
:snoop:

does thibs also have a chance of resurrectin his career .. or does it only work on PGS ... :sas2:

Ezra

Daps
What has Beas done that shows any kind of upside of giving him a shot?

He's probably making more than the vet minimum in china anyway.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the upside of beas:mjlol:

is he aint Snell- he better then doug at this stage :yeshrug: ?

and when he did get sum playin time in MIA last yr he actually wasnt bad and it would mean jimmy doesnt get run into the ground
:krs:

im not sayin he the perfect fit or the answer .. im askin everyones thoughts as realisitically we know this team aint gonna trade fo a piece

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching this dude in the preseason against the Bulls. He looked like a reincarnation of Asik. He rebounded well, and moved his feet really good on the perimeter on switch outs. However, despite Doug being terrible thus far, I'm 'white big' fatigue at this point, and I don't know exactly how this dude would've fit in in positions where we already are log jammed at.
:manny:

Doug wasn't getting time anyway, replacing him with a guy that wouldn't get time, we don't lose anything.

And with the logjam at the 4/5 and thinness on the wings, trading Taj may be the right move.

If we ended up with

Noah/Nurkic
Gasol/Mirotic
Butler/MDJ
KMart/Kirk/Gary Harris
Rose/Brooks

:banderas:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:manny:

Doug wasn't getting time anyway, replacing him with a guy that wouldn't get time, we don't lose anything.

And with the logjam at the 4/5 and thinness on the wings, trading Taj may be the right move.

If we ended up with

Noah/Nurkic
Gasol/Mirotic
Butler/MDJ
KMart/Kirk/Gary Harris
Rose/Brooks

:banderas:

Not the same at all considering that Taj would more than likely still be here. A more fitting comparison to the amount of playing time that Nurkic would've seen, with all things considered, is with Bairstow. And given the fact that Nurkic would be riding the pine here as well, Bulls fans would then just come up with another scenario of how we could've had so and so instead of Nurkic to shore up whatever deficiencies we have at the moment. This discussing has taken place damn near every year. From the likes of drafting Jimmy and not moving up to take Marshon Brooks, to drafting Snell over Tim Hardaway jr last year (TJ been basura this year too), to now drafting Doug. Hindsight is almost always 20/20 - I say almost because of that 2011 draft :sas1:. Did I like the fact that we gave up 2 1st rounders for Doug? Nah, I said as much during that time. I especially didn't like it considering how long we waited to get one of those picks via the Tyrus Thomas trade with the Bobcats.

We stuck with Doug now, especially since he's coming off a surgery. You could always hope that Thibs somehow changes his philosophy and starts logging a rookie major minutes, and during that time, Dougie ups his trade value :yeshrug:.