"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I wouldn't do Taj for Shabazz straight up but Taj/Dun for Kmart/Shabazz would be at least somewhat tempting. Also, I don't buy that the Wolves simply dump Kmart. He was playing near elite level offense before he got injured. They are going to want something significant in return for both him and Thad.

Don't sleep on Shabazz though. It's a small sample size but he has a 20+ PER on very good efficiency. He'd be putting up 18-20ppg easily as a starter on that team.
I would rather just let it play out. Wouldn't rush on it, wolves want to dump guys, likely for cap relief young prospects and future assets. Taj is a valuable piece on a great contract that should only be moved for a all star player. We have decent picks that can get us something towards the deadline

I still think all this talk is really for naught tho. They have to pay jimmy. THE Most they adding is a vet player. Hopefully the vet guy is a good defensive 3pt guy. But a contract like k mart I seriously doubt they add.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jordan Schultz ✔ @Schultz_Report
Hearing Ray Allen is choosing between San Antonio, Washington, Chicago, Cleveland and the Golden State Warriors.

Ezra

Daps
how did dougie tear a meniscus from sitting on the bench?

btw, how come doug's injury is only slated to keep him out 6-8 weeks???
It's not major surgery. It's mostly just rehabbing the surrounding muscles and ligaments to get stronger