"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man. I swear this is gonna come back to bite Rose HARD if he keeps doing this shyt. Out of the 10 games he's played this season, he's had maybe two where he's developed some sort of offensive rhythm.

:mjcry:

you can't develop rhythm shooting a gang of threes. and most of them aren't even wide open ones. he should be getting in rhythm by going inside first and then working his way out.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Can we agree to sit Rose tonight just to make sure he's healthy?...

Ehh he needs to be out there though, that is very clear to me

Just limit him to 25 mins or something tonight

Id rather see Pau sit

I think drose should be playing. sitting more games ain't gonna help him. plus he's not overworked when he's only averaging about 25mpg so far this season.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CHICAGO

Its not even the amount of 3s hes taking, its the shot selection. He takes 3 or 4 heavily contested 3s a game that make no sense

that 3 he jacked in one of the OTs was just horrible

his defense is horrible too right now

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Im being hard on Drose and need to be more patient but there are things hes doing that he can avoid I feel like

What happened to the defense he was showing in FIBA? Turn 3-4 of those 3s a game into mid range shots. Just shyt like that

Im cool with the turnovers and less attacking the rim, but hes got to change some stuff up

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I know Im being hard on Drose and need to be more patient but there are things hes doing that he can avoid I feel like

What happened to the defense he was showing in FIBA? Turn 3-4 of those 3s a game into mid range shots. Just shyt like that

Im cool with the turnovers and less attacking the rim, but hes got to change some stuff up

:salute: keep being objective

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:what: YOU KNOW HES NOT 100%.

JUST BE HAPPY HES PLAYING THROUGH IT.

:devil:
:evil:

I know, I know. Its just hard watching him struggle man

It was a huge victory for him to log those minutes tho

I just want to see him get his midrange back instead of these forced 3s

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what was with all the switching last night on defense?

we gave up so many wide open 3s because of that, seemed odd

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Our offense is not hurting because of rose shot selection. Stars take Ill advised shots. That's just what stars do.

My problem with rose is, with him scaling back, it's making our offense run slower allowing teams to set a defense for us leading to tougher shots for every body. The few quick looks we got last night was with brooks and kirk and he'll even noah running the break. While rose lately been calmly bringing the ball up whereas before he would put the opposing defense on they heels cause he was quick to attack them. We need that rose back. But it's a catch 22 cause bringing that rose back might equal more nagging injuries. So Idk.

what's also our problem is the starters not being aggressive from jump and early deficits always being something we have to overcome.

And being 2-4 at home is just inexcusable.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Rose need to stop with all the fukkin floaters cuz them shyts hardly ever go in. I'm watching him steady miss him all game last night, and he just kept shooting em. :snoop:

Its like breh scared to shoot a midrange j :why:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
him being not 100% doesn't mean he needs to continually take contested 3 pointers. if he can't attack the hoop, he can dribble to an open spot for a mid range shot if that shot is given to him.
I think hes just figuring out his game all over again :yeshrug:

I agree with you , but I need to be more patient with him. This is exactly what I didnt want fans to be doing, and yet I find myself getting frustrated 10 games in

We need to give him until the all star break

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I actually thought yalls starters played fine to start the game. it was when your 2nd wave of substitutes came in and got torched by jj barea early in the 2nd. yall were leading at the end of the 1st, like 26-25. But then it was 42-30 all of a sudden. Tho without gibson, it's a little grayish when it comes to assessing certain things.

It was refreshing seeing Rose out there tho without anyone talking about injuries. I actually think he needs to continue with the floaters.. it'll pay off in the long term imo. I also like how he was working with pau on the pick n roll at the end of regulation.

As others have said, it looks like he's kinda in this transitional period where he's experimenting on a new approach to the game. The turnovers and shot selection will improve as the season goes on, so as long as he's just out there playing I think it'll work itself out before season's end.

It'll be interesting who plays or how many minutes they play tonight tho. And also Noah's ankle.