"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Derrick [Rose] and I were both in the Class of 2007,” Butler told SI.com during an extended interview in Portland, where the Bulls were playing, on Saturday.“At that time, I never paid attention to the game. I didn’t know this guy was No. 1 in the nation or this guy was No. 10. Some of my teammates did and obviously Derrick was No. 1 in the nation. They’d come to the games and say, ‘Did you see whatDerrick Rose did last night? Simeon High School! Chicago, Illinois!’ Everyone in the nation knew who Derrick Rose was.

“Me being myself, I was like, ‘Let him come down here, I’ll give him 40.’”

:banderas:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Thibs mess around and start nazr :pachaha:

Why yo rep so low breh? :wtf:

Because people see a super low rep and just neg to neg on some dikkridin shyt.I got negged for saying I don't like milk,for saying I'm a cubs fan and asking why do people want yung yogurt and his homo postin schtick unbanned so that makes me a "troll" or "terrible poster" so be it.Add lwo,the revolutionaries who neg anybody who aint ready to riot and march on washington and some pac groupies who weren't even born when pac was jukin and that's the rest.

Daps
Because people see a super low rep and just neg to neg on some dikkridin shyt.I got negged for saying I don't like milk,for saying I'm a cubs fan and asking why do people want yung yogurt and his homo postin schtick unbanned so that makes me a "troll" or "terrible poster" so be it.Add lwo,the revolutionaries who neg anybody who aint ready to riot and march on washington and some pac groupies who weren't even born when pac was jukin and that's the rest.
So basically EVERYONE thinks you're a bytch ass muh'fukka :heh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im just catching up now

Rose takes the most abnoxious 3 pt shots, what the fukk is he thinking man?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:gladbron: hinrich playing.I thought he was out,Good let hinrich defend the pg's if he's in the game with rose