"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
:ehh:Mirotic has played well on this road trip so far. Some fine tuning is still needed on his game(cheap & weak fouls, defensive positioning, getting stronger), but I like what I see. They should of extended Butler because now, buddy is getting the max(as long as he keeps playing the way he is), so they'll have to match it.

And not to beat a dead horse or anything, but I was very skeptical on trading up for McDermott and there's still a way to go before we can proclaim him to be a bust, but he's lost right now on the court. If he's not making shots, he pretty much worthless. Maybe one day he'll be a guy to come off the bench and provide some outside shooting, but I would of preferred to have Nurkic learn the game, get stronger, get some spot minutes here and there and be ready to step into a permanent role in a year or two. Allows you to rest Noah/Gasol/Taj more as well, but then again, this is a Thibodeau coached team.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: AN EFFICIENT 18 PTS IN 24 MINUTES...
CLUTCH AND 1 BASKET DOWN 2 LATE IN THE 4TH...

ILL TAKE IT.

:devil:
:evil:

the clutch basket was nice, but he played kinda lazy all game. settled for 3's, didnt defend well

could just be a product of him still not feeling 100% (like the Milwaukee game)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
the clutch basket was nice, but he played kinda lazy all game. settled for 3's, didnt defend well

could just be a product of him still not feeling 100% (like the Milwaukee game)
i make my opinion on him based on what he looks like defensively. he seemed to get gassed because the jazz like other teams who have played the bulls, outside the cavs, have ran rose crazy around screens to push his ankles and hammy to the limit. in fiba, and earlier this season, rose was fighting through screens superbly and getting around the picks getting under them and literally shut a couple of guards down. now he looks like he gets fatigued after awhile and in the 4th, he just started looking gassed chasing burke around. its why i feel he favoring his ankles and hammy a little and his conditioning aint all the way back yet.

old rose would have been running it down the jazz throat in the 2nd half and attacking the basket. he settling cause he pacing due to fatigue. hopefully in time his conditioning comes all the way back, because we have seen what he can be when he a bit of his old self.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ILL TAKE 18 PTS ON 10 SHOTS, 50% FG 60% 3P
IN 24 MINUTES EVERY NIGHT
AS LONG AS WE WIN.

WE HAVENT LOST A GAME WITH ROSE IN THE LINE UP...
(CLEVELAND DOESNT COUNT)
:devil:
:evil:

Im hoping it was like the Milwaukee game where he needed a game to get his body in the swing of things and he ll come out looking to kill tonight. Ill take the game last night too, but he takes some brutal 3pt shots , made alot of careless passes , weak defense.

He just needs to continue to be on the floor like Thibs is saying

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Milwaukee game was horrible...He shouldn't of been out there....I think THIS is how Rose is going to play until he's 100%....I think he could've exploded if he wanted to, but he's dialing himself back and playing into his health...

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
He seems like he can do it but idk why he keeps jackin shyt up.

On another note Butler blew the fukk up this year. :leon: Didn't expect it from him coming off last year but maaaan that kid made me eat my words. Pay that man. :damn:
Jimmy about to get PAID. I don't think our FO will match if he becomes a RFA. I think jimmy is good as gone :mjcry: