Despite Sony not being at E3 this year, I'm still excited. What are you excited for?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's crazy how PlayStation still gone have a better E3 then Xbox and they not even attending:dead:

Sony came through and crushed the buildings like they usually did they didn't even need to show up this year and they STILL casted a long shadow because PS5 is about to drop...:mjlol:

How does this make sense?:what:

Well it's true...:ld: No one's fukking excited to see the damned next Xbox...:what:

Breh, you haven’t even seen their conference yet and there are plenty of people excited to see what Microsoft has been working on.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nintendo's conference I'm hoping for Metroid Prime 3 or Bayonetta 3. Also want to see who the new DLC in Smash is. Also wish they'd stop being fukkboys and add N64 to Nintendo Online.

Interested in the Avengers game later today also.

So far I haven't seen anything that got me excited..the trailer of the game with the two black leads looked cool but have to see gameplay.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This year's E3 still seems like it's going to be pretty dope despite Sony not being there.

For me, I'm anticipating what the new Avengers game is going to look like by Square Enix.

Final Fantasy VII Remake of course is hotly anticipated.
Final-Fantasy-7-Remake-release-date-news-update-PS4-810679.jpg

I also can't wait to see some sort of new gameplay from the new COD. Really pumped with the new engine and cross play.

Microsoft has 14 first-party titles to show. I'm mainly interested in Halo Infinite and Gears 5 off the top. The rest are unknown to me. I HOPE they reveal some sort of RARE platformer. Also more footage and info on Halo Reach/MCC for PC is imminent.

Nintendo I'm really not sure what they'll show. I know about Zelda Link's Awakening Remake but other than that... Maybe a Super Mario Odyssey 2? Zelda BOTW 2?