Despite Sony not being at E3 this year, I'm still excited. What are you excited for?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
It's crazy how PlayStation still gone have a better E3 then Xbox and they not even attending:dead:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Square Enix's Avengers title.
Cyberpunk
Star Wars: Fallen Order
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Link's Awakening Remake
Any new Nintendo titles, really
Hopefully Smash DLC
Luigi's Mansion 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Halo Infinite
COD
God of War 2 or Spidey 2? Maybe?

Really, it's gonna be a great year.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's crazy how PlayStation still gone have a better E3 then Xbox and they not even attending:dead:

Sony came through and crushed the buildings like they usually did they didn't even need to show up this year and they STILL casted a long shadow because PS5 is about to drop...:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
FOH nikka gears 5 winning GOTY this year

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Did you play 4? That shyt was trash, and now we’re getting Tomb Raider with gnashers.

How the fukk you gonna split the player base to two different types of gnashers. Dont forget that sorry ass horde mode too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, you haven’t even seen their conference yet and there are plenty of people excited to see what Microsoft has been working on.

829.jpg

:trollol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Did you play 4? That shyt was trash, and now we’re getting Tomb Raider with gnashers.

How the fukk you gonna split the player base to two different types of gnashers. Dont forget that sorry ass horde mode too.
I loved 4...they been splitting the player base since forever :mjlol: I never gave a fukk bout horde..
Its finish campaign then MP for me always been that way & gonna stay that way...

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I loved 4...they been splitting the player base since forever :mjlol: I never gave a fukk bout horde..
Its finish campaign then MP for me always been that way & gonna stay that way...

The playerbase was never split.

Core gets TDM, but not competitive. Hammerburst gets removed because wall bouncing messicans want their gnasher battles. The enforcers is an useless gun, just an half asses mauler. Dont forget legacy weapons, oh the story moved forward and those weapons are no longer canon, BUT all those locust skins are? Now we have no mortar, HoD, or Scrocher.

tenor.gif

Dont even get me started on that weak ass story with those bland ass Dawson’s Creek characters.