Despite republicans suing to end any and all programs that primarily benefit Black Americans, Trump making gains with black voters

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Rhad. The facts

We typically vote for dem presidents, around 90% of the time.

Biden got 87% of the Black vote in 2020.

Biden was Obama's VP, a man who who got 90+ of the Black vote for 8 years.

Harris is Biden’s VP.

Trump has never breached more than 13% of the Black vote in nearly a decade. No republican candidate has.

Yet they keep trying to sell how Black voters are leaving the Democratic party. This is like the 5th election cycle I seen them do it so far.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Rhad. The facts

We typically vote for dem presidents, around 90% of the time.

Biden got 87% of the Black vote in 2020.

Biden was Obama's VP, a man who who got 90+ of the Black vote for 8 years.

Harris is Biden’s VP.

Trump has never breached more than 13% of the Black vote in nearly a decade. No republican candidate has.

Yet they keep trying to sell how Black voters are leaving the Democratic party. This is like the 5th election cycle I seen them do it so far.
I personally think it's real this time. I've never seen so many Black people tired of the Democrat Party. They'll get the large majority unless something drastic happens, but I'm 95% sure Trump is about to get the largest Republican Black voter turnout in a LONG time. Before Biden dropped out, Trump was polling at 29% Black vote in NEW YORK. Three major cities in important states are in danger of turning purple because of the migrant crisis

EDIT: I think the general stigma for Black people being ostracized for voting non-Democrat is wearing off. The CRM era voters who vote Dem by default are dying out and young people have way more information and aren't afraid to ask questions.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Hey tethers, we’re not slow.

His programs are ending the free for all for everyone with dark skin coming here and receiving benefits intended for us specifically to address the wrongs done to us.

Trump ‘24 🍊

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I predict Kamala wins and continues the benign neglect.

Republicans dump trump and Magas and reconstruct the party as socially and fiscally conservative democrats and directly appeal to the black voting block.

lol you think Trump is the only thing holding Republicans back from trying to appeal to black voters?

They’res a hundred of years of evidence to the contrary

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Black people need to be courted again if that means pump faking or acting indifferent for a lil bit then so be it.... Democrats been taken us for granted for a while
Masses of black people reregistering as NP would be a bigger wake-up call than simply voting republican. The courting would start when that happens.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Terrible education has consequences

blog_naep_black_white-2.gif

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All they have to do is stop fronting, end Benign Neglect and run some tangibles, and we'll get him right up outta here. Cost of doing business. "Democracy" must not be that important if they're willing to risk it by not properly courting their most loyal voting bloc:manny:
Spoken/typed with keen insight, non-Shill babble, intelligence and scholarship, friends.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fukk any dimwitted c00n who even entertains a vote for trump.

i think kamala will win rather handily, possibly matching reagan’s electoral landslide in 1980.

but on the off chance trump wins, and there is evidence that the black men and women - either by lending him increased support, or by staying home - aided in his victory, i will turn my back on the black community.

i will become an expat of black america. all of this community’s grievances will fall on deaf ears, because i won’t care.

reparations never happening? the military entering poor black neighborhoods? black citizens being rounded up and detained as “immigrants,” losing their citizenship and being deported?

miss me with your tears. i will exist in self-imposed exile from the black community.

when black america catches that predictable work from trump and his goons, i will:

side-eye.gif
Foh Roland :mjlol: