Despite republicans suing to end any and all programs that primarily benefit Black Americans, Trump making gains with black voters

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Our people are finally starting to get on code.
full

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I predict Kamala wins and continues the benign neglect.

Republicans dump trump and Magas and reconstruct the party as socially and fiscally conservative democrats and directly appeal to the black voting block.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those polls are meaningless. He's comparing Biden's 2020 polls in the middle of the pandemic to Kamala's August 2024 polls. Those are apples and oranges.

The only logical way to compare would be to compare Biden's polls from just before he dropped out to Kamala's polls afterwards. Otherwise you're completely distorting reality.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All they have to do is stop fronting, end Benign Neglect and run some tangibles, and we'll get him right up outta here. Cost of doing business. "Democracy" must not be that important if they're willing to risk it by not properly courting their most loyal voting bloc:manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What black people don't understand is that Trump is just a vehicle for the Republicans.

I 'clare if these people lived down South you'd know just how harsh these cacs can be policy wise with black people. They literally try to choke you out with policy.
There's no way I can vote for them