Despite republicans suing to end any and all programs that primarily benefit Black Americans, Trump making gains with black voters

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

I don't trust these polls. I wonder WHO they are polling, and who the pollers are. I don't know any Black person who is voting for Trump. Even the people who don't trust Harris are talking about RFK more than Trump, so who are these people really polling?

Daps
fukk any dimwitted c00n who even entertains a vote for trump.

i think kamala will win rather handily, possibly matching reagan’s electoral landslide in 1980.

but on the off chance trump wins, and there is evidence that the black men and women - either by lending him increased support, or by staying home - aided in his victory, i will turn my back on the black community.

i will become an expat of black america. all of this community’s grievances will fall on deaf ears, because i won’t care.

reparations never happening? the military entering poor black neighborhoods? black citizens being rounded up and detained as “immigrants,” losing their citizenship and being deported?

miss me with your tears. i will exist in self-imposed exile from the black community.

when black america catches that predictable work from trump and his goons, i will:

side-eye.gif

expat

noun
  1. a person who lives outside their native country.
    "a British expat who's been living in Amsterdam for 14 years"
adjective

1. denoting or relating to a person living outside their native country.
    "Gregg is an expat Australian"

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I said he was gonna pull a Nixon and get the W.

Told ya’ll.

How? Notice the type of brehs that Trump attracts, tend to be the degenerate portion. Rappers, c00ns, deadbeats, and so on. Supporting Trump over Harris will only further the gender wars of the Black Community :snoop:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why the country promotes degenerate and dumb ideas so that its easier to control the masses. Even with these polls being thrown out can be manipulated to try and convince the following a$$ nikkas to vote for trump. Even celebrity endorsements are silly as hell but works for the simple minded