@Desirous & "Others"...When did you realize the negro was different?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
@Desirous Whats the cutest thing you remember saying about "ze chocolate face people" when you were about 4 years old?

What was your first experience with the So-called Negro in Canada or wherever the fukk you're from?

Im also asking this to all Chineyman like @Mowgli alleged child , Arabsians, Packistani and etc...

What were your initial thoughts? Were you on a soccer team and thought "Why does he run so fast...is his skin really made of chocolate, giving him a sugar rush? :bryan:"

Did you ever think to yourself: "I have this hair. Lassie & Old yeller has this hair. Mr. Ed has this hair...why don't THEY have this hair? :mindblown: "

Keep in mind, this isn't a "race" thread. Since the negro is about 11% of the population, that would make them rare, so this is just like asking me, myself: "What did you think when you first found out people were left handed". And I'd say I was frightened, worried, and shunned them. Because thats how we're taught to deal with differences in the ghetto.

Thanks in advance.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
bringing ppl kids into stuff? you sick fukk.

First and foremost you piece of shyt: How am I supposed to know thats really @Crakface son? He's bipolar and a liar. Secondly, Chineyman is supposed to be the smartest people on earth, so Im sure that kid can read this. Third, you fukking moron, @Mr. Somebody constantly attempts to rag on my children too, along with others, I don't see you throwing your cape on then, do I? You just have a vendetta against me, because you most likely share a bed & dildo with a white woman.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Majic-Johnson-Confused-Popcorn-Gif.gif

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
What does "Esau" mean though? Wikipedia tells me he was Isaac's son and Jacob's brother, but what's his role in race relations?:ld: