Desiigner Nike trying to steal NYC's Jellyfam Future Success?

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Did Nike plagiarize JellyFam, Minnesota freshman Isaiah Washington to sell kid shoes?

Today, Nike released a new colorway for the kid size PG1s, Paul George’s signature shoe, that has been dubbed the ‘JellyFam PG1’. It’s being sold for $90 on their website right now. This is what it looks like:

What you’ll notice, in addition to purple and turquoise colors that are a staple in the JellyFam gear that Washington wears, is the straps. On the right foot, it says “score in bunches”. On the left foot, you’ll see a design that looks like basketballs on a grapevine … or the grape emoji, with basketballs instead of grapes.

Washington and the rest of the members of JellyFam have adopted the grape emoji as their own when posting on social media.

According to a Nike spokesperson, these shoes were “inspired by Paul George’s love for fresh grapes.”

You named it Jellyfam because of PG's love for fresh grapes. Really my G?:martin:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
According to a Nike spokesperson, these shoes were “inspired by Paul George’s love for fresh grapes.”

Foh. :martin:

Nike been attaching themselves to JellyFam for awhile now. Nike been in talks with Isaiah and will definitely sign him if he reaches the NBA. They already give him custom gear.
Csf2_haW8AAZTgi.jpg

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Wait is there going to be some type of NCAA infraction for Isaiah. I know he has to be making bread from this jelly fam shyt.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Foh. :martin:

Nike been attaching themselves to JellyFam for awhile now. Nike been in talks with Isaiah and will definitely sign him if he reaches the NBA. They already give him custom gear.
Csf2_haW8AAZTgi.jpg

Nike first did it with Kyrie 2, calling it Jelly with the grape emoji all over it. Isaiah wasn't mad because the style was based on Kyrie's layup package. They love him and Kyrie showed them some love. This PG shyt is no excuses. I'm asking around to see if they had it trademarked. NCAA can't do anything about that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nike first did it with Kyrie 2, calling it Jelly with the grape emoji all over it. Isaiah wasn't mad because the style was based on Kyrie's layup package. They love him and Kyrie showed them some love. This PG shyt is no excuses. I'm asking around to see if they had it trademarked. NCAA can't do anything about that.

Nobody told Isaiah to trademark his shyt?

If Nike is flat out calling it the JellyFam PG1 then that's a no.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

I saw Jahvon said they can't trademark grapes or something like that. Damn shame that Nike is doing that to these kids.

Hope Zion and the Jam Fam kids pay attention to this.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I saw Jahvon said they can't trademark grapes or something like that. Damn shame that Nike is doing that to these kids.

Hope Zion and the Jam Fam kids pay attention to this.

The name alone though JellyFam should have been trademarked and worked basketballs into the logo to skirt around the grape issue.