Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Man I feel like if the Cavs kept him they would've beat golden state on game 1 last year, but I could always see this happening since he came to New York, that nikka was balling even then. In hindsight it's borderline terrifying to think what he could've been injury free seeing as how he still keeping it groovy on the hard wood, this nikka is fetti

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The thing I respect most about this is Derrick has been a good sport and humble throughout all of it. No throwing folks under the bus, wilding out in the media, no woe is me attitude..he just kept working and had a positive outlook despite having his world class ability snatched from him. Respect.

Bruh during the NFL draft thread, the was a piece the Griffin family had. I remember specifically how it was related to the viewers that the Griffins didn't allow Shaquem to feel sorry for himself or make excuses. Those emotions weren't tolerated in that household. I instantly related because I was raised as such.

So seeing DRose do this, given everything you said. It makes it that much sweeter to witness.

Salute to all the black mothers and fathers out there raising solid black children who end up paying it back in outstanding fashion.