Derrick Rose is Going TF Off (50 pts & Game Winner)

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
even with all the injuries, son always had that burst. dude just know how to get in the lane and finish. he's one of the most athletic and creative finishers ever. his mid range is money but you gotta play him for the drive. love seeing this, he's been my favorite player since he came to the league just off how hard he plays.

his first step is just godly, he really be separating from dudes. with all the injuries, he started mastering that bank shot and is a streaky 3 pt shooter. he's been slowly evolving his game and learning different ways to preserve his body.

hats off to that man, anybody can respect this effort cause he worked hard to get back to this point after injuries that would make a lot of people give up. and he coulda packed it in with that adidas deal still blessing him. but dude did say he would die on the court that's how much he love the game. that's real

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Been pulling for him for mad long. This shyt had me emotional at the end. The game winning block was a miracle. Real shyt you can't write a better story than this. But fukk the Wolves announcer at the end talking about "As far as i know he hasn't been convicted of anything" lol tf that gotta do with this 50 piece Dub you bytch? smh let my point guard cook!

yep
cacs always hve to do that

great game by leandre i know just speaking to the kid hes come along way from his dui at 18