Deray mckesson and co are back at it again

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also guys keep in mind, there are mini derays or other agents like him that are situating themselves up to basically do the same shyt hes doing on a local scale like New York or Chicago. Same types that are basically sent by the elite and etc to infiltrate circles and our communities to keep shyt at a standstill. We gotta air these agents or the funny style out before they make shyt worse and even kill off other people who are actually trying to help the community like what they did to Darren Seals.

This will NOT be a repeat of 2016. A lot of shyt is going to be exposed and folks really gonna be pissed

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One of Ahmauds killers was an ex cop.
Zimmermans father is an ex magistrate judge.
The Karen named Amy Cooper tried to weaponize her white privilege to make Christian Cooper a victim of police brutality.

The common denominator in all of this is corrupt law enforcement

the common denominator is white supremacy. law enforcement is just one of the limbs used to reinforce/protect it. if black folks didnt get their districts gerrymandered and suffer through voter suppression, zimmermans pops is never a judge. white supremacy has many different limbs that need to be cut off. deray with his lightweight "reforms" is to me, moving the goal posts and providing a way out for white supremacy. I guess an analogy would be, you got a big ass flood in your apartment from a pipe that usually just drips all the time from your upstairs neighbor. The floor is flooded, deray comes in, covers it with some fukking duct tape. it works for a bit but it didnt do shyt to fix it long term, and doesnt identify the fact the pipe from your neighbor shouldnt be leaking all the time on you any damn way.

In my opinion all this does is give energy to white people taking this thing that is purely about racism and directing it to police brutality. essentially, letting them put a bandaid on shyt and the next time this happens they can say, "well we did something about police, what the hell is the problem now?" I do agree we have to start somewhere, I just dont want the conversation hijacked to make it completely about just this one thing.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deray is that clown nikka wit the turquoise vest?

Yep...

Be on the lookout for other clown ass agents though. I spotted a few already. Funny because they all are so obvious. All lying about where they're from and way too hard to blend into neighborhoods and cities they are not from. Check out their backgrounds too. Being the fact that they are popping out the woodwork, trying to be prominent activists, saying the same shyt differently and etc. Just have to wonder if this is just another set up where they're trying to round up all of us and who knows what's up. Pay close attention to some of our black women and some of our black LGBTQs especially in the NYC, LA, philly, and the major cities with protests and riots. You'll spot them.

The thing is being that deray is one of those ivy league elite negros that is backed by the elite-its safe to say that this most def is some counter intelligence, police type of shyt going on obviously.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
080a7269b74d44f569b13464fb50da9bcd-Deray-lede-new.rvertical.w570.jpg

I bet he got this pic in blk and white at the house

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Police don’t show up until after crimes have taken place :francis:

NYPD protests every other year by refusing to do their job (writing tickets, minor arrests, etc) and crime goes down every single time, which proves the point they’re mostly there just to ruin people’s day not stop crime :mjlol:

thats facts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
the common denominator is white supremacy. law enforcement is just one of the limbs used to reinforce/protect it. if black folks didnt get their districts gerrymandered and suffer through voter suppression, zimmermans pops is never a judge. white supremacy has many different limbs that need to be cut off.
I agree and that's why I side eye anyone telling black people not to vote, voting doesn't matter or that these protests shouldn't be happening. Black people are getting active. We are paying attention. Even got the world paying attention. The focus right now is on the "limb" of police brutality. When its election time our focus should be getting people to vote and fighting against anything keeping us from voting. Deray is a Johnny come lately non factor and this thing is bigger than him now.

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
080a7269b74d44f569b13464fb50da9bcd-Deray-lede-new.rvertical.w570.jpg

I bet he got this pic in blk and white at the house
That picture was so ridiculously staged it hurts. And when ppl call it out on twitter, they got called homophobic. :francis:
The one time he doesn't have a vest, he has on a prominent twitter shirt and he poses and looks directly in the camera. At least be a better actor.
Champagne Sharks theorized he might have been groomed since 2011 in one of their vids.

at 1:36:09. 2 or 3 min section

I'm really surprised guys like that zellie dude and other are going in on him on twitter.
A lot of these guys ran in the same circles back then during Ferguson.