Deray mckesson and co are back at it again

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
See, this is another issue. Ever wonder what exactly these guys plan on replacing the current police with. This is just another smoke and mirrors trap to divert the conversation into police reform led by the government-another co-opt.

It won't be smoke and mirrors when these cities completely do away w/their police departments

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It won't be smoke and mirrors when these cities completely do away w/their police departments
Police don’t show up until after crimes have taken place :francis:

NYPD protests every other year by refusing to do their job (writing tickets, minor arrests, etc) and crime goes down every single time, which proves the point they’re mostly there just to ruin people’s day not stop crime :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And replaced with what?

That's why its smoke and mirrors. It's all for diverting the convo. This is why the media is also focusing on the guy from buffalo that got pushed by the cops with the all lives matter shyt. They want to steer the focus away from racism, dismantling white supremacy, and etc etc.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking about the cause of police brutality
That is combating police brutality. Police brutality is a symptom of black disenfranchisement and discrimination.

I’m not about wasting time and resources “educating“ grown men and women (i.e. the police) who are paid to know better. The system needs to be rebuilt so it is no longer a job for high school dropouts and dumb people looking for a way to make $75k a year.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

NYPD protests every other year by refusing to do their job (writing tickets, minor arrests, etc) and crime goes down every single time, which proves the point they’re mostly there just to ruin people’s day not stop crime :mjlol:

The only time i ever called the police in my life is when my car got broken into and they stole one of my guns. Police showed up a hour later, flashed a flashlight in my whip. Filled out a piece of paper and left. Never heard anything from them again.

They barely even patrol anymore. Just sit on the busy roads trying to catch speeders.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Exactly which is why these cities are gonna consider defunding and dismantling, and some are gonna do it :francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That is combating police brutality. Police brutality is a symptom of black disenfranchisement and discrimination.

I’m not about wasting time and resources “educating“ grown men and women (i.e. the police) who are paid to know better. The system needs to be rebuilt so it is no longer a job for high school dropouts and dumb people looking for a way to make $75k a year.

And what’s the plan for this?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what’s the plan for this?
I’m sure there are more qualified people working on this than myself. But retiring out old cops, immediately firing cops who have records of abuse, discrimination and misconduct, raising the academic, social and behavioral standards to enter the academy, and diverting future resources for military gear into community investments would be a start.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m sure there are more qualified people working on this than myself. But retiring out old cops, immediately firing cops who have records of abuse, discrimination and misconduct, raising the academic, social and behavioral standards to enter the academy, and diverting future resources for military gear into community investments would be a start.
But let’s deal with the fact that cities are the ones that ultimately control police.

And we know from political to racial reasons tear down and build back up the police is a non starter especially with no data to prove that this is even the solution

so in those situations Why not try to implement something that has empirical data to show it does reduce police brutality

Deray is not the enemy here