Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
@Y2Dre is a real nikka btw, keep fighting the good fight:wow:

I have an idea for a social media campaign that expresses the thoughts and feelings of most of us on here but I'm gonna wait until I get off vacation because I'm not trying to get detained by customs. Hopefully no one else dies in the meantime.

Edit** I get off vacation next Monday so I'll make the thread on here then. It's gonna take all of us who are really about it to get off the ground.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cm-26-CUsAAQqFH.jpg

i1zvnpiooy9sseb4qlsy.jpg

policeshootings-protest-louisiana.jpg

Last edited:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I follow this guy on twitter who was one of the OGs to help bring exposure to Ferguson, is actually from STL and was there since day one and he been talking about how Deray & Netta hopped on the train to market themselves and get money. Said they did absolutely nothing in the community but stand by and tweet and market themselves to get rich. He said Deray told him he didn't really have an interest in activism etc until Mike Brown was murdered.

This his twitter

Another Ferguson resident who was there since the beginning

It does make you wonder..

I told nikkas not trust Deray, you can't tell he ain't all the way with us as he claims