Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
You moving the goal posts like
dummies_man.gif
do. You went from being flabby and sick:flabbynsick:nikka, to showing your lack of awareness to now projecting your personal battle with fakkitry. Hold this neg breh. You lawst.

:scust:

Real brothers don't support faq organizations

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
blm and these big twitter activists just the new naacp. something we thought was for us but is nothing but a bunch of useless "leaders" and agents funded by white people
Where is all this cash they're raising going exactly? $2500 a plate fundraisers for what?

Are they running free breakfast programs?
Clinics?
Offering free legal aid?
After school programs?
Summer camps?
Helping clean up trash out of the community/literally cleaning up streets?
Running detox centers?
Shelters?
I could go on.
Personally I'm not down with letting BLM run educational programs for kids--not because of any 'gay agenda'--but because their politics seem to be all over the damn place. Unlike Huey and em they have no understanding of fanon, no understanding of Marx, no understanding of people like Robert F Williams, Garvey, Malcolm. They're quick to name-drop and appropriate some of the more palatable figures but that's it.
In the meantime keep the BPP out your damn mouths:martin:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Now this is some fukkery. I was on the fence at first but wow. I am wondering why these high dollar whites threw so much money behind his mayoral campaign knowing he wouldn't win...

I follow this guy on twitter who was one of the OGs to help bring exposure to Ferguson, is actually from STL and was there since day one and he been talking about how Deray & Netta hopped on the train to market themselves and get money. Said they did absolutely nothing in the community but stand by and tweet and market themselves to get rich. He said Deray told him he didn't really have an interest in activism etc until Mike Brown was murdered.

This his twitter

Another Ferguson resident who was there since the beginning

It does make you wonder..

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
More Ferguson protesting OGs who've been talking about their fraudulence