Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cm-26-CUsAAQqFH.jpg

i1zvnpiooy9sseb4qlsy.jpg

policeshootings-protest-louisiana.jpg

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why do people think that just because you are arrested you have to be read your rights I swear people think they know shyt when they dont

Because it's law. Check the Supreme Court case of Miranda vs Arizona.

The process of being arrested is step one of the legal proceedings, in theory a police officer cannot arrest you without you breaking the law or they have probable cause to. Your Miranda rights are automatically giving to you during this process. This Is not a debatable topic.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's law. Check the Supreme Court case of Miranda vs Arizona.

The process of being arrested is step one of the legal proceedings, in theory a police officer cannot arrest you without you breaking the law or they have probable cause to. Your Miranda rights are automatically giving to you during this process. This Is not a debatable topic.

Actually if you are arrested but not asked any questions you don't have to be read your rights but think whatever you want

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought this was bout Deray Davis. I was like damn bruh told some bad jokes or something
Yeah I thought the same thing.... nikkas out here clickbaiting :aicmon:

When was the last time you heard Deray Davis addressed only by his first name :dahell:

Get with the times my flabby and sick brethren :flabbynsick: