DeRay calls out Shaun King and his misconduct over the years

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All these people are only in it for the money, but Deray really thought this would be his defining moment.:mjlol:

nikka mad because Shaun king got to the slice of bread first. Also what happened to the fat chick he use to always be named Netta these fukkers went out sad. This punk Deray what to be the leader of social injustice but fukking the CEO of Twitter.:mjlol:
When she's not yelling at people at Wal-mart she's on Twitter begging for donations to pay her bills.
2hgnu5.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can't believe this guy has a spot in the black Smithsonian :francis:.

I find it funny that Deray has suddenly reappeared now that election season is going to kick into overdrive :unimpressed:

I see him still wearing the blue bubble vest too, when your personal branding is more important than your activism smh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Its well known that Shaun King is a white man with a buzzcut why are people even taking him seriously:mjlol:.
I don't know enough about Shaun King to comment on any of the other stuff but this one was pure bullshyt and you should know that by now.

The whole "Shaun King is really White!" shyt was pushed almost entirely by Breitbart, The Dally Caller, and Fox News. Hmmm...what do those three sites have in common? The attacks came after he exploded from the Trayvon Martin shyt and were almost entirely from George Zimmerman defenders. I wonder which ones you were following?

After the right wing bullshyt Shaun King posted numerous receipts that proved it. All sorts of folk from his school and hometown said that it was always known that Shaun's father was a Black man. And the cop who wrote on the police report that King was White? The police report that was posted as the "big evidence" that King was lying about his race? THAT COP came forward and said that Shaun's father was Black, that everyone in town knew he was mixed-race, but there was no place for mixed-race on the form so he just marked White cause Shaun lived with his White mama.

"I believe that he’s biracial. I could just tell when I saw him...My crime report there’s only two things you can check: black or white. It doesn’t say biracial…anyone from around here who knew him knew he was mixed.”

He posted pictures from high school where he clearly wasn't White.

2B7E6B4D00000578-3203522-image-m-59_1439994746061.jpg

Shaun%20King%20sophomore.png

He looked whiter as a little kid but lots of mixed-race kids start out like that. Look at baby pictures of Blake Griffin or Kris Humphries or Rashida Jones - you gonna claim they white too?