DeRay calls out Shaun King and his misconduct over the years

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Deray never claimed he stole. He says he's giving himself credit he doesn't deserve especially since he coopted BLM and used it for himself.
I'm not trying to defend the fake black cac, but isnt this exactly what deray did with BLM in Ferguson?

He's not the one to speak on anyone hijacking movements for personal profit.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm not trying to defend the fake black cac, but isnt this exactly what deray did with BLM in Ferguson?

He's not the one to speak on anyone hijacking movements for personal profit.
Hes exactly the one to speak on it

Because they were cool and ran in the same circles

They're all frauds and I hope they take each other out

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hes exactly the one to speak on it

Because they were cool and ran in the same circles

They're all frauds and I hope they take each other out
He's speaking on it for a reason, and it's not to attack the "woke" cac. Deray wants his name out there again. He did the same shyt with BLM, saw an opportunity to attach his face to a movement, became the face of that movement, and raked in the profits while the real activists were fighting and dying.

Now he wants the be known as the guy who exposed Shaun as a fraud so his name can be attached to the situation.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
A fraud checking another fraud. The order from up top must've come in to dispose of Talcum X. I can't wait for King to ally with Tariq, its the only card left to play.
:heh:

If it did, they wouldn't be usin deray or any of those bluecheck blm frauds.

This is just a bunch of frauds salty that another fraud was able to pull off what they wanted to and secure the bag :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's speaking on it for a reason, and it's not to attack the "woke" cac. Deray wants his name out there again. He did the same shyt with BLM, saw an opportunity to attach his face to a movement, became the face of that movement, and raked in the profits while the real activists were fighting and dying.

Now he wants the be known as the guy who exposed Shaun as a fraud so his name can be attached to the situation.
Yup and I hope they all destroy each other