Deplorable Sammy Guevara promo

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Go away to the point you stop watching because you don't want to see them is the kind of heat you want.

So people are booing at their TV? :skip: How does someone getting booed in an arena correspond to someone watching at home? Do the viewers interpret the sort of boos a heel is getting?

"Those boos are go away heat, I better change the channel."

You see how that shyt makes absolutely no sense? :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What is "go away" heat? You're supposed to dislike heels. You WANT them to go away or get their ass beat. :pachaha: You don't need to be :inlove: with every heel on the roster. Like Austin Theory, Guevara comes off as totally unlikable, which is rare shyt these days. At least they have him playing to his strength now, being a douche.

Heel heat = Wanting to see someone get their ass beat

Go away heat = Not wanting to see them at all

And don’t take the heat term literally I’m not just talking about boos in the arena, I’m talking about social media

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

Not too long ago TSC was like, Sammy the Spanish god :blessed: and saying he had next. Now y’all hating on the kid.. what happened? Just cuz he’s smashin ol girl?

Tay Conti? Why would anyone care who’s smashing her? Bytch is mid at best. :heh:

Let Sammy have her, who gives a fukk..
Exactly!
TSC didn't even give her a Stalker ass/cringe appreciation thread yet, even Ruby Riott and Kris Statlander got one before her...... ......somehow :mindblown:

But That's how you know TSC don't give af about her

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Wasn't this guy actually getting better at one point late last year? That might be the worst "take me seriously" promo I've ever seen. Like, worse than the one Scorpio Sky cut last year that I more than likely shyt on at some point (shot exactly like this one as well).

Dude's the same guy he was at this point in 2019, except for the fact that stagnation made him more annoying and he's paired with ANOTHER annoying talent that stagnated in his wife. Add in the circumstances surrounding how they got together and it's no wonder people hate them so much.

By the way, as someone who just got done working closely with a deaf woman (actually quite good looking), who ever said that Tay speaks English like a deaf woman was...not too far off, honestly. They're a bad act all the way around.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm wondering that too. It can't be the Sasha rape comment because people still rocked with him after that. The Guevara backlash is pretty recent here so I can only assume it's because of dumping his fiance and marrying Tay c*nti but I mean he's a scumbag, so what? :yeshrug: When has adultery or treating women like crap mattered here? c*nti is getting heat for just associating with him. I'm calling her c*nti just because everyone acts like that should be her name.

The backlash against Edge and Lita only lasted a couple of months, this has been ongoing for almost a year.
What's even more crazy is that these same folks were calling Pam ugly when he was with her.

It turns into "is it ochie wally or is it one mic" at this point

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where's......my stars?

The Marks are in the ring

71zeEXxb0sL.jpg