Deplorable Sammy Guevara promo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Funny how Sammy and Tay both went to sh-t after getting together.

Sammy comes off as such a try hard now and i do believe part of that is because he snagged Tay he's got an "im above this all" attitude but it's not very believable.

Tay just became super lazy and barely wrestles now. Both were always bad at promos. he has the voice of any angry COD gamer and she has the voice of a deaf woman

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Not too long ago TSC was like, Sammy the Spanish god :blessed: and saying he had next. Now y’all hating on the kid.. what happened? Just cuz he’s smashin ol girl?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What is "go away" heat? You're supposed to dislike heels. You WANT them to go away or get their ass beat. :pachaha: You don't need to be :inlove: with every heel on the roster. Like Austin Theory, Guevara comes off as totally unlikable, which is rare shyt these days. At least they have him playing to his strength now, being a douche.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Not too long ago TSC was like, Sammy the Spanish god :blessed: and saying he had next. Now y’all hating on the kid.. what happened? Just cuz he’s smashin ol girl?

I'm wondering that too. It can't be the Sasha rape comment because people still rocked with him after that. The Guevara backlash is pretty recent here so I can only assume it's because of dumping his fiance and marrying Tay c*nti but I mean he's a scumbag, so what? :yeshrug: When has adultery or treating women like crap mattered here? c*nti is getting heat for just associating with him. I'm calling her c*nti just because everyone acts like that should be her name.

The backlash against Edge and Lita only lasted a couple of months, this has been ongoing for almost a year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
That

Everyone turned on him when he started smashing thecoli's (at the time) #1 pawg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Never thought dude was worth the hype. I'm never been that impressed by the flippy shyt he does (he can take some nasty bumps though) and the way dude works it's the only way he could be next level. Dante Martin is better at every single thing he does in the ring -and dude can actually sell- so the shytty promos can be forgiven.

Sammy is a dude that was at the right place at the right time and it was bound to get exposed eventually. He has a punchable face and should always be a heel, at this point he should just be a flippy version of The Miz for a couple of years and then see if he as develop into someone that should be presented as someone more important.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not quite accurate
  1. Best Friends vs. Proud and Powerful
  2. Rhodes vs. Guevara - unless Rhodes was part of the Elite. I can't remember. I was merely a casual viewer until Punk came in.
  3. Anarchy in the Arena 2023 match
  4. And United Empire vs. Death Triangle
You’re right, i was thinking of another list

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Getting W Conti Was Just The Cherry On Top

He’s On A Bigger Stage shytting The Bed On Promos And Playing Stooge To Jericho

I Think Initially People Saw Him On A Trajectory Similar To What Austin Theory Is Doing From NXT To Now, But Sammy Is Still Seen In The Same Light, Jerhicos Little Stooge Who You Hardly See Wrestle Solo And Cuts shyt Promos

He Could Of Used The Tay Conti Thing To Finally Break Away, Be Solo And Add Something To His Character But Instead He Joined YET ANOTHER Jerhico Stable And Is Forgettable

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What is "go away" heat? You're supposed to dislike heels. You WANT them to go away or get their ass beat. :pachaha: You don't need to be :inlove: with every heel on the roster. Like Austin Theory, Guevara comes off as totally unlikable, which is rare shyt these days. At least they have him playing to his strength now, being a douche.
Go away to the point you stop watching because you don't want to see them is the kind of heat you want.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Getting W Conti Was Just The Cherry On Top

He’s On A Bigger Stage shytting The Bed On Promos And Playing Stooge To Jericho

I Think Initially People Saw Him On A Trajectory Similar To What Austin Theory Is Doing From NXT To Now, But Sammy Is Still Seen In The Same Light, Jerhicos Little Stooge Who You Hardly See Wrestle Solo And Cuts shyt Promos

He Could Of Used The Tay Conti Thing To Finally Break Away, Be Solo And Add Something To His Character But Instead He Joined YET ANOTHER Jerhico Stable And Is Forgettable
He did break away from Jericho, that's when he started getting go away heat. They had to break him back in because of it, IMO.