Deontay Wilder gets knocked the fukk out again

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No need to call him china man.
Zhang is way more skilled than Deontay. That isn't a surprise to anyone that follows boxing. The if factor in the fight was "can Deontay land a KO blow", and Zhang was unfazed just like when he fought Joe Joyce
No need to call him China man? I will always call em China man… they imitate everything and innovate nothing

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He ate a forearm to the nose bridge and it was curtains :francis:

This nikkaz just keep talking and talking in these threads and I'm trying to tell them that he didn't get hit clean.
Or even hit at all.

From the other angle it looks like he missed completely and got hit on his arm which spun him around.

I know the body language of a fighter that's just looking for a way out of a fight.

Look to the ref, then act like you been hit with a sledge hammer.

Word to victor Ortiz and Mayweather

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He made enough money to chill at this point. If I'm him I would fight until I win one more bout then hang it up.

Sadly they never do this 😔

Haven't kept up with combat sports in about 15 years but when I was heading into boxing and kickboxing the fate of the shot fighter was too keep going out there. All of my faves too

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't even that though. He had 1 good punch and offered no other skill in boxing. Being a power punched usually means you can lay dudes down with multiple types of shots, that nikka had a elongated right hook that wasn't fast or used in a skilled way.

He's been getting his ass whooped for whole fights and landed one of his right hooks and won them. The fukk nikka has always been an awful fighter. I could name 50 heavyweights who are/have been better without hesitation. That nikka sucks.
this is a dumb way to look at it.
He started boxing in his 20's as a last resort to try and provide support for his daughter who has/had health problems.

So yes, some of da basic fundamentals were lacking, but he still managed to go to da olympics and win a bronze medal

In the pros he was knocking out and knocking down heavy weights that been boxing their whole life and made 10 title defenses before losing. Up until his last 2 fights, when he was clearly washed after taking a long hiatus, he's either knocked down or knocked out every opponent he's faced.

So yes there has been some fights when he was down early in da cards but that doesnt matter lol its a 12 round fight and when he caught you it was a wrap.

Don't try and down play this man's career

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
As someone who comes from MMA is so weird to hear shyt like its the end of his career, sure the end of him fighting top talent but if he still wants to keep going feed him some cans and lets have some brutal KOs, people will still get excited to see it, plenty of HW prospects that might be better than Wilder but can't draw for shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
this is a dumb way to look at it.
He started boxing in his 20's as a last resort to try and provide support for his daughter who has/had health problems.

So yes, some of da basic fundamentals were lacking, but he still managed to go to da olympics and win a bronze medal

In the pros he was knocking out and knocking down heavy weights that been boxing their whole life and made 10 title defenses before losing. Up until his last 2 fights, when he was clearly washed after taking a long hiatus, he's either knocked down or knocked out every opponent he's faced.

So yes there has been some fights when he was down early in da cards but that doesnt matter lol its a 12 round fight and when he caught you it was a wrap.

Don't try and down play this man's career
I had no idea of his origin of starting to box. Makes sense. He did more than expected based of when he started. Still doesn't excuse the media putting his name in conversations he didn't belong. That's the origin of my issue with him. Nothing he ever did, but hearing his name mentioned with Tyson disgusted me years ago.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
As someone who comes from MMA is so weird to hear shyt like its the end of his career, sure the end of him fighting top talent but if he still wants to keep going feed him some cans and lets have some brutal KOs, people will still get excited to see it, plenty of HW prospects that might be better than Wilder but can't draw for shyt.

No... This nikka will end up a vegetable.
He isn't good enough to even protect himself.

Fighting isn't supposed to be a 20yr sport.
I've argued maybe not even 10.
Get your coins and get gone.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
We still got till this day though :yeshrug:

On some real shyt we need to take back over the nba and boxing in the heavyweight division can’t be counting on like nikkas like tank and bud. Where’s the new Tyson ?

If you big enough to be a heavy weight you'd probably just play basketball and football if you black

That's why the smaller guys are better these days. They don't have any other sports to play here.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If you big enough to be a heavy weight you'd probably just play basketball and football if you black

That's why the smaller guys are better these days. They don't have any other sports to play here.

Smaller fighters have for the most part been more talented.

But back in the day you did have a lotta of talented and skilled bigger guys because everybody boxed a little bit growing up.

And the heavy weight division was just always the most popular division. Probably because they look imposing that the average boxer

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea of his origin of starting to box. Makes sense. He did more than expected based of when he started. Still doesn't excuse the media putting his name in conversations he didn't belong. That's the origin of my issue with him. Nothing he ever did, but hearing his name mentioned with Tyson disgusted me years ago.
punching power wise there is a comparison but that's where it stops