Denzel Asks Female Paparazzi, "What Do You Really Wanna Do?"

Daps
:laff: @ how corny these paparazzi folks be

"I I I heard a story one time and somebody said you look familiar and you asked if they ever been to jail! :gladbron: "

Fool thought he had one too :deadrose:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If the dumbazz would've responded "I hope to direct movies one day."

Denzel eyes would've lit up. :gladbron:

A lot of good, successful people love helping other succeed. Especially older Black men. They love knowing they helped someone win. If you're respectful and respectable Black men will help you all they can, spend hours talking to you, help u find a job, take u to work, help u get a car and crib. Im proof.

I've seen enough of your posting and heard enough about your life to know that you can't read or know what a breh like Denzel would do or think.

"Eyes would have lit up" he says; get the fukk on you bozo :mjlol:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
She had a lifelong dream of becoming one of the most in-demand paparazzi ever. Saved up, dropped out, parents disowned here, she aint care. She was gonna make a name for herself. First day on the job one of her connects told her: Denzel at this place. She rushes down there, risking speed tickets, weaving in and out of traffic.

"that's what you wanna do? take pics of celebs leaving the store? :hhh:"

:laff:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You can tell the people who never had the experience of a random situation, changing your life.

Shorty is just a photographer like any one of the thousands of photographers Denzel has seen in his life.
This nikka was about to close the door and drive off.
But stopped to inquire about her damn life.
Whatever it was something attracted him to her, for him to be interested.
I'm not saying there was a bag waiting on the other side of that convo. But you got a world famous actor's attention.
You gotta be ready in life for these moments

These are the random moments that people always talk about after they've achieved some great thing in their life.