Denzel Asks Female Paparazzi, "What Do You Really Wanna Do?"

concise

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

He wasn't trying to hook her up with anything but perspective. There's no way you move to California just to take pics of actors shopping to sell to some magazines. That was a subtly etherous line that some of y'all missed.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y'all keep saying this?:wtf: A 20 second interaction with a famous person doesn't automatically mean a bag and connections.

Had she been auditioning for a role or singing or starting an art museum, it would be way different. Broad was just taking random photos like a pap.
You have clearly never been around folks on that level of success or wealth. They do nice gestures all the time. Referrals etc. Sometimes its just cause they are in a good mood that day. It can be that simple as being in the right place at the right time. He seemed in a good mood and surprised to see a woman out there doing that job so he was inquiring about her career goals and aspirations. He was literally about to pull off but stopped just to talk to her. Maybe he would have just given her wisdom or maybe he would have been open to helping her in some way reach her goals. She will never know now since she was not prepared and doesn't have long term goals.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Do you work with famous people? Does every single random get put on when talking to a famous person?

This is the $500k or dinner with Jay Z all over again. :snoop::mjlol:

Like brehs take the $500k and run because a majority of y'all ain't got nothing to show when it comes time for that opportunity. You gone flop just like ole girl.

Get those daps. This is for all interactions, not just Hollywood

I've gotten alot of job and business opportunities from random conversations at the grocery store, gym, DMV, parking lot, Live shows, etc. Because I'm not afraid to spark a random convo with anyone

Keep "not talking to strangers" so you can look cool on the internet :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Denzel was being polite and showing interest in a young lady with a camera.

And I thought she came across as a person who really has no plan in life.

This interaction isn't a big deal. I don't think she "fumbled a bag". Well, maybe.

She came across as brainless though.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
wqOjRhOl.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

He wasn't trying to hook her up with anything but perspective. There's no way you move to California just to take pics of actors shopping to sell to some magazines. That was a subtly etherous line that some of y'all missed.
Basically. This was a lighthearted conversation where he was subtly shytting on her for moving all the way to California to take pictures of actors leaving a restaurant.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Denzel was being polite and showing interest in a young lady with a camera.

And I thought she came across as a person who really has no plan in life.

This interaction isn't a big deal. I don't think she "fumbled a bag". Well, maybe.

She came across as brainless though.
this

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Man, social media influencers done rotted brains. Have folks out there looking like Chamillionaire

whirlwindunlinedflatfish-size_restricted-gif.245201

I've gotten alot of job and business opportunities from random conversations at the grocery store, gym, DMV, parking lot, Live shows, etc. Because I'm not afraid to spark a random convo with anyone

Where did I say don't talk to strangers? I simply said don't be so gullible to think every famous person will put a random on. It would be different if ole girl was singing, dancing, or playing an instrument. An actual talent rather than taking pictures of famous people.

You have clearly never been around folks on that level of success or wealth. They do nice gestures all the time. Referrals etc. Sometimes its just cause they are in a good mood that day. It can be that simple as being in the right place at the right time. He seemed in a good mood and surprised to see a woman out there doing that job so he was inquiring about her career goals and aspirations. He was literally about to pull off but stopped just to talk to her. Maybe he would have just given her wisdom or maybe he would have been open to helping her in some way reach her goals. She will never know now since she was not prepared and doesn't have long term goals.

What ya'll fail to mention is there's millions of people out there always pitching shyt ideas. You think famous people gone sit back and listen to each and every one?

No it doesn't work like that. No Denzel wasn't tryna put her on. :pachaha:At MOST he could've paid for some college tuition.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Basically. This was a lighthearted conversation where he was subtly shytting on her for moving all the way to California to take pictures of actors leaving a restaurant.
he wasn't shyting on her he just skeptical that this was actually her dream. people don't get into photography just to snap pics of celebrities. they wanna seen as a serious artist, be like the ernest hemingway of their field. he was just trying find out what her actual dream was as polite convo, but apparently she never bothered to think that deep about herself.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep. Can tell these folks arent successful. Teh saying is success is where preparation meets opportunity. The hardest thing is to get the opportunity and peoples time and focused attention. Normally you have to seek it and ask for it. Denzel initiated the convo and gave it to her on a silver platter. If she was prepared she could have took advantage of that moment. Its no different than the concept of having an elevator pitch ready just in case you ever happen to randomly be in an elevator with jeff bezos for example.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What ya'll fail to mention is there's millions of people out there always pitching shyt ideas. You think famous people gone sit back and listen to each and every one?

They absolutely don't which is why this interaction was a unique opportunity. Denzel initiated it and he was willing to listen to her talk about her goals. You just proved my point.