Dennis Schroeder’s Wife Says She’s Proud of Him For Not Taking The Money

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good luck to him.
And if she’s a real one and sticks it out with him…I can’t be mad at that.

We’ll see though.

:coffee:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's still well-off. He's a legendary dumbass, but it's not like she can bush him and get some hedge fund billionnaire in 3 months.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on why he didn't sign really. The funny part is I don't know how many of yall post in TLR but they always talking bout taking risk, taking control, being ya own boss. He took a gamble it didn't work or maybe it did. It is what it is

Nah, this dude fumbled the bag. Taking a gamble would be like John Wall aiming for the super-max and getting injured before he can get the contract. Schroeder isn't on that level. He was just greedy, plain and simple.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, this dude fumbled the bag. Taking a gamble would be like John Wall aiming for the super-max and getting injured before he can get the contract. Schroeder isn't on that level. He was just greedy, plain and simple.
Same shyt. You just like one more than the other

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bryan:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bihh-plies.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again It’s Not The Sticking Up, It’s The Lying Like He Did It On Purpose, How Are Yall Not Getting This? lol
I mean, he DID do it on purpose lol, he just didn’t think it would end this way.

She’s proud of him for betting on himself even though it didn’t work out. That’s all she’s saying. Now whether you believe she really means it or not is something different but what she actually said isn’t ridiculous.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I dont why everyones acting like he won’t ball out in Boston and get a fat contract next season

If you were able to type this with a str8 face....:pachaha:

Dude has had one and half above average seasons and a whole bunch mid in his career
Name a player who turned down a big deal during the season...then had to sign a one year deal the next season, then got offers for a deal the season after that, that was even big as the original offer he turned down 2 seasons ago ?
Actual factual. I do not recall anyone ever getting back to what they turned down. Usually teams wise up after the bag is fumbled and chose to not make the same mistake

If he is lucky, his next contract will be 3/24 tops

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It depends on why he didn't sign really. The funny part is I don't know how many of yall post in TLR but they always talking bout taking risk, taking control, being ya own boss. He took a gamble it didn't work or maybe it did. It is what it is

He was doing all that for maybe an extra 10/12 million if everything went perfectly. You risking 84 Million for that? He was never getting a max type deal and he probably lowered his market value moving forward