DENNIS SCHRODER: “IT WAS TOUGH SEEING LEBRON GET BULLIED BY DRAYMOND & NOT CLAP BACK BECAUSE THEY'RE FRIENDS”

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
AB48-EF75-4967-4701-AF7-E-4-BCBE107334-D.jpg

HOW DID U KNOW SHE GAVE ME HEAD? I DIDNT EVEN TELL U THAT PART

:jbhmm:
Filthy fukking SODOMITE is proud of his lifestyle :scust: This is the kind of degeneracy you only learn on the trailer park

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Filthy fukking SODOMITE is proud of his lifestyle :scust: This is the kind of degeneracy you only learn on the trailer park

WERE ON A RAP FORUM N U OVER HERE TALKIN BOUT GETTIN BLOWJOBS IS EVIL TRAILERPARK SHIIT

:dead:

BRUH U EXPOSED YASELF SOMETHIN SERIOUS AS A BASEMENT DWELLING INCEL IN THIS 1

HOLD YOUR L N DO BETTER NEXT TIME CAC

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
WERE ON A RAP FORUM N U OVER HERE TALKIN BOUT GETTIN BLOWJOBS IS EVIL TRAILERPARK SHIIT

:dead:

BRUH U EXPOSED YASELF SOMETHIN SERIOUS AS A BASEMENT DWELLING INCEL IN THIS 1

HOLD YOUR L N DO BETTER NEXT TIME CAC
Disgusting Cave bred CAC now blaming “rap” for his SODOMITE behavior :scust:typical trailer park trash culture putting your degeneracy on someone else …first he tried using scriptures now it’s this … what a filthy fukking savage

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
do you even know what cac means tossing it around like you aren't the definition. scram cacroach. you don't see us constantly trying to tear down sandy koufax and pitting him against *googles* hank greenberg for our divisive enjoyment.

THE FACT THAT U BRING RACE INTO SPORTS DISCUSSIONS SAYS A LOT ABOUT U

AND YES, UR CLEARLY A CAC

MOST THIS FORUM IS COMPRISED OF CAC AGENTS PRETENDING TO BE BLACK IN ORDER TO CAUSE DIVISION

THATS WHY U ALL FACELESS WEIRDOS WHO USE STOORMFRONT TALKING POINTS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Disgusting Cave bred CAC now blaming “rap” for his SODOMITE behavior :scust:typical trailer park trash culture putting your degeneracy on someone else …first he tried using scriptures now it’s this … what a filthy fukking savage

U TRYIN WAY TOO HARD

EVERYONE CAN SEE UR A SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED INCEL WHO WAS RAISED BY A WHORE

ALSO MOST LIKELY WHITE OR GREW UP EXCLUSIVELY WIT WHITE FOLKS

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
U TRYIN WAY TOO HARD

EVERYONE CAN SEE UR A SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED INCEL WHO WAS RAISED BY A WHORE

ALSO MOST LIKELY WHITE OR GREW UP EXCLUSIVELY WIT WHITE FOLKS
Everyone can see you’re filthy uncivilized savage CAC who’s disgustingly trying to pass off your SODOMITE lifestyle on “Rap” and “Scripture” we all know you’re fukking grotesque and unkept because that's you you were raised …as they say you can take the trash out the trailer park but can’t take the trailer park out of the trash :scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Everyone can see you’re filthy uncivilized savage CAC who’s disgustingly trying to pass off your SODOMITE lifestyle on “Rap” and “Scripture” we all know you’re fukking grotesque and unkept because that's you you were raised …as they say you can take the trash out the trailer park but can’t take the trailer park out of the trash :scust:

IF U WAS REALLY BOUT SCRIPTURE U WOULDNT FOLLOW ME AROUND THE FORUM TO RIDE MY NUTS IN EVERY THREAD IM IN .. THAT AINT RIGHTEOUS

ONLY ONE OF US IS TRULY RELIGIOUS

U JUST A TRY HARD WHOS GUNA DICCRIDE TIL THE DAY U DIE BECAUSE U GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO LIVE FOR

I C U

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
IF U WAS REALLY BOUT SCRIPTURE U WOULDNT FOLLOW ME AROUND THE FORUM TO RIDE MY NUTS IN EVERY THREAD IM IN .. THAT AINT RIGHTEOUS

ONLY ONE OF US IS TRULY RELIGIOUS

U JUST A TRY HARD WHOS GUNA DICCRIDE TIL THE DAY U DIE BECAUSE U GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO LIVE FOR

I C U
if you weren’t about being an uncivilized savage you’d take a fukking bath …with SOAP…filth ain’t righteous

only one of us is truly promoting SODOMY

If your parents would have tried harder raising you you wouldn’t have ended up this filthy CAC beast but they didn’t because even they knew you were worthless and you will be that same trailer trash till the day you die

a washcloth never sees you

:scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
if you weren’t about being an uncivilized savage you’d take a fukking bath …with SOAP…filth ain’t righteous

only one of us is truly promoting SODOMY

If your parents would have tried harder raising you you wouldn’t have ended up this filthy CAC beast but they didn’t because even they knew you were worthless and you will be that same trailer trash till the day you die

a washcloth never sees you

U TRULY SOUND LIKE U HAVE SEVERE AUTISM

THIS BACK N FORTH SHIIT NOT REALLY YOURE FORTE FAM

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
U TRULY SOUND LIKE U HAVE SEVERE AUTISM

THIS BACK N FORTH SHIIT NOT REALLY YOURE FORTE FAM
You truly look like you have a severe stench

that bath water and soap shyt really not your forte CAC

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if anyone actually clicked the link and saw that the troll altered the headline.

The whole point of it as I read is that, Lebron did not check Dray for shyt he was doing to other like Rui, Austin, AD and the German. So the German took it upon himself to do that. Why would you need the oldest dude on your team protecting you, you should protect the king not the other way around :snoop:

I also don’t know why this fool is talking about Lebron without a contract, hasn’t he fumbled enough bags?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You truly look like you have a severe stench

that bath water and soap shyt really not your forte CAC

ECHOLOLIA IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY SIGNS OF AUTISM

ILL CASHAPP U $100 RIGHT NOW IF U HAVE THE BALLS TO POST A PIC OF YOURSELF AND PROVE U DONT LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED INCEL

:sas2:

……..THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
ECHOLOLIA IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY SIGNS OF AUTISM

ILL CASHAPP U $100 RIGHT NOW IF U HAVE THE BALLS TO POST A PIC OF YOURSELF AND PROVE U DONT LOOK LIKE A DEFORMED INCEL

……..THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
Ringworm infection is more likely if you: Do not bathe or wash your hair often. There is an increased risk of contracting ringworm and other tinea infections if a person: Is malnourished. Has poor hygiene.:scust:

I’ll send a package to your home right now with a bar of SOAP enclosed to prove to you that being a dirty disgusting SODOMITE can be changed with a better mentality towards cleanliness

…That’s what I thought