DENNIS SCHRODER: “IT WAS TOUGH SEEING LEBRON GET BULLIED BY DRAYMOND & NOT CLAP BACK BECAUSE THEY'RE FRIENDS”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A dirty unkept uncivilized savage using scripture to promote SODOMY and Prostitution… :scust: this is how they raise these heathens

Hosea 1:2 we read, “The LORD said to Hosea, ‘Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom.’” Hosea obeyed, marrying a woman named Gomer

GET MAD AT MOMS, NOT ME

:manny:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Hosea 1:2 we read, “The LORD said to Hosea, ‘Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom.’” Hosea obeyed, marrying a woman named Gomer

GET MAD AT MOMS, NOT ME

Quoting scriptures to justify his addiction to SODOMY and Prostitution :scust:what a fukking dirty deviant disgusting CAC …. Was already bad enough to not take showers …but now this pervert is using religion to promote his abhorrent lifestyle

When god strikes the repulsive cave beast down that stench is going to be grotesque ..a complete uncivilized savage

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Since a retarded argument done sprung up here, I'm gonna enter my own retarded shyt:

So who had the better hairline revival: LeBron or Schroder?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Quoting scriptures to justify his addiction to SODOMY and Prostitution :scust:what a fukking dirty deviant disgusting CAC …. Was already bad enough to not take showers …but now this pervert is using religion to promote his abhorrent lifestyle

When god strikes the repulsive cave beast down that stench is going to be grotesque ..a complete uncivilized savage

THIS FAGOT IS GOIN HARD AGAINST BLOWJOBS

:russ:

I WONDER WHY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Since a retarded argument done sprung up here, I'm gonna enter my own retarded shyt:

So who had the better hairline revival: LeBron or Schroder?
:what:

LEBRON ALMOST ROCKIN THE CLYDE DREXLER

PHOTO-Lebrons-Bald-Spot-On-The-Top-Of-His-Head-Looks-Like-His-Sunroof-Is-Open.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The quicker you admit you need help the better off you will be and hopefully receive the help you need..

What kinda of grown man is thinking about diccs falling out of the sky..

THE KIND THAT IS SURROUNDED BY HABITUAL DICCSUCKERS

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
OH NO HERE COME THE “BUT HE BUILT A SCHOOL!” LOOKIN MUFUCCAZ

FUCC OUTA HERE CAC

:camby:
do you even know what cac means tossing it around like you aren't the definition. scram cacroach. you don't see us constantly trying to tear down sandy koufax and pitting him against *googles* hank greenberg for our divisive enjoyment.