Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You already know you have my vote of confidence.

But @portcityplaya on another one right now :pachaha:

@taker597 gonna need to do some good work to broker this peace treaty.

More I think about it, it kinda feels like @South Paw is Agnes'ing Wanda (pcp) in all this, right? :patrice:

Bottomfoot wasn’t with us when we was shooting in the gym:francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If we don't get Mr Ciara( @South Paw ) or if @Bryan Danielson sends us another broken part
Both of y'all splitting "he who shall not be named" playing time this year.
Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd y'all getting peat and Marcus"which way did he go" Williams
49ers would prob turn Marcus Williams into an All Pro tbh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I actually think he played really good this season. I wouldn't mind re-signing him.

Why y’all bullshytting.... y’all shyt on Kwon or let BottomFoot besmirch his name.

But I was legit mad we traded him and would’ve loved to kept him. He just brought an excitement, energy and high morale to our Defense.

I feel like we lost some swagger losing him that we still ain’t got back

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I actually think he played really good this season. I wouldn't mind re-signing him.
Yeah I want to keep him cause I think the secondary gelled very well over the season. I think somebody will pluck him from us tho by offering him a good amount of dough.
I haven't looked at the FA safeties list but he's top 3 this year for sure without me knowing anyone else on it.
He’s good 90% of the time, I’d prioritize keeping #43 over Hendrickson. :yeshrug:
Same. Im not sold on Hendrickson. Dude had a hot year in the contract year. But he usually hurt or no showing.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Why y’all bullshytting.... y’all shyt on Kwon or let BottomFoot besmirch his name.

But I was legit mad we traded him and would’ve loved to kept him. He just brought an excitement, energy and high morale to our Defense.

I can see Kwon restructuring.

But I don't trust him to stay healthy. He's very closed to damaged goods at this point.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

He was invisible in sf and invisible in no