Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
all I know is me and @portcityplaya got a great relationship

we draft brothers and now we got this seahawk-saints connection

tenor.gif

Imagine beefing w/ pcp, couldn't be me :wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@taker597

You’re the man then:feedme:
:dame:

I'm currently dealing with this stupid snow storm in Texas with no power or internet. So, my diplomatic office is closed.

@portcityplaya is an easy dude to vibe with... So, I think that maybe be on you. He ain't a fan of cornballism. Even though this thread is literally sitcom with all these hilarious corball plot developments.

He's probably looking at us like :hhh:

But if you want to commence a peace treaty... I got a time available on February 29. :win: If President @NOSaintsFan02 can monitor. :mjlit:

You got to give him the courtesy, tho. Also, let him vent out his beef and you just gotta be cool with it and make amends. Ain't no Kevin Hart big baby crying:ufdup:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I'm currently dealing with this stupid snow storm in Texas with no power or internet. So, my diplomatic office is closed.

@portcityplaya is an easy dude to vibe with... So, I think that maybe be on you. He ain't a fan of cornballism.

But if you want to commence a peace treaty... I got a time available on February 29. :win: If President @NOSaintsFan02 can monitor. :mjlit:

You got to give him the courtesy, tho. Also, let him vent out his beef and you just gotta be cool with it and make amends. Ain't no Kevin Smith big baby crying:ufdup:

I never had an issue and didn’t think anything was a big deal until it came to my attention.

At the end of the day, I never thought anyone would hold grudges over shyt from 3-4 years ago what ever that may be.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

@portcityplaya is an easy dude to vibe with... So, I think that maybe be on you. He ain't a fan of cornballism. Even though this thread is literally sitcom with all these hilarious plot developments.

He's probably looking at us like :hhh:

You got to give him the courtesy, tho. Also, let him vent out his beef and you just gotta be cool with it and make amends. Ain't no Kevin Smith big baby crying:ufdup:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

For the record.... I never did nothing to that young man. As far as I remember, I never throw no shots at him personally or disrespected him out his name.

And if an issue revolves around “but back in 2016 you said....”

Well hell:russ: That was 2016 and everyone was wilding out equally:mjlol:

I think I’ve shown I’m an Ally of both the Saints and the Pelicans and genuinely their success is all I want to see:hubie:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
For the record.... I never did nothing to that young man. As far as I remember, I never throw no shots at him personally or disrespected him out his name.

And if an issue revolves around “but back in 2016 you said....”

Well hell:russ: That was 2016 and everyone was wilding out equally:mjlol:

I think I’ve shown I’m an Ally of both the Saints and the Pelicans and genuinely their success is all I want to see:hubie:
Already with the big baby Kevin Hart crying...

Save it for February 29th. Ain't no one gonna want to make peace acting like that.

:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I am quite intrigued though to hear @portcityplaya's rebuttal and recollection of how this all started. :jbhmm:

I just want peace.

Then I want both of our great franchises to get they QB situations in order so next year we can retake the NFC with them top 2 seeds and may the best man win to go on to the SB

Also.... sweeping our respective divisions in the process

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I just want peace.

Then I want both of our great franchises to get they QB situations in order so next year we can retake the NFC with them top 2 seeds and may the best man win to go on to the SB

Also.... sweeping our respective divisions in the process
You already know you have my vote of confidence.

But @portcityplaya on another one right now :pachaha:

@taker597 gonna need to do some good work to broker this peace treaty.

More I think about it, it kinda feels like @South Paw is Agnes'ing Wanda (pcp) in all this, right? :patrice: