Demonic convo i just had with a married female..get married bresh *text*

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:
iphonetextgenerator.com - Generate perfect iPhone text message chat screenshots in seconds.
xnbwgl.png

Hilarious. Another way for these trolls to get exposed.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
breh met this chick but she told me she got a bf :mindblown:
fine as hell i know u retired..but how can i smash without coming off thirsty

efl8wy.png
Breh, not sure if you are aware but she basically told you how to get the p*ssy..the blueprint right here in the texts. First she told you the truth, she sound like she respect the truth from how your convo been going...so she gonna expect the TRUTH from you. No matter how much you wanna lie, tell the TRUTH...example: if she ask when the last time you fukked and you know you just came out some p*ssy tell her "i was in some p*ssy 2 hrs ago". Don't come off crazy but speak your mind. You may need to tenderize this chic to loosen her up but she will give u the draws eventually (bf or not). Trust, just by the fact she texting and flirting back shows she lacks integrity and the foundation with her BF aint secure. I seen this time and time again. Ask this bytch if you can buy her some pads for next monthly or some shyt (joking) but you get the drift of how you can get in with her:takedat:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Some men have no accomplishments in life so this is their saving grace. Smashing used p*ssy. :snoop: Ai yai yai, pathetic.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh, not sure if you are aware but she basically told you how to get the p*ssy..the blueprint right here in the texts. First she told you the truth, she sound like she respect the truth from how your convo been going...so she gonna expect the TRUTH from you. No matter how much you wanna lie, tell the TRUTH...example: if she ask when the last time you fukked and you know you just came out some p*ssy tell her "i was in some p*ssy 2 hrs ago". Don't come off crazy but speak your mind. You may need to tenderize this chic to loosen her up but she will give u the draws eventually (bf or not). Trust, just by the fact she texting and flirting back shows she lacks integrity and the foundation with her BF aint secure. I seen this time and time again. Ask this bytch if you can buy her some pads for next monthly or some shyt (joking) but you get the drift of how you can get in with her:takedat:

Going to follow this to the tee

But I just don't wanna get stuck in that text buddy zone

Should say " when we you gonna let me smash" an add lol?