Demonic convo i just had with a married female..get married bresh *text*

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: iphonetextgenerator.com - Generate perfect iPhone text message chat screenshots in seconds.
xnbwgl.png

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You a gonna die.

Well at least you got some p*ssy before you died so your death won't be that bad. :manny:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
And what happenes if he doesn't Breh?

Sometimes in life you gotta roll the dice

Yolo

Roll the dice for what? You sneaking in and out of the niqqa's house like a rat.

And he 5'2 and indian? Welp, I guess we can safely assume the chick in question looks like sht, if thats her husband: A fcking midget.

You got all these single girls out there, and yet you wanna fck with a another brotha's family...and its some wack puzzy on top of that? I dont wanna seem hypocritical, because I messed with a married woman earlier this year, but we both caught caught up and regretted it. You're actively fcking this dude over, and loving every minute of it.

Them indian cats dont play, doggy. You might be in line for an honor killing.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
aziz might have some crazy goons you never want to meet

even if you have some honor for another man's home, you could meet her somewhere else and not at his house

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Roll the dice for what? You sneaking in and out of the niqqa's house like a rat.

And he 5'2 and indian? Welp, I guess we can safely assume the chick in question looks like sht, if thats her husband: A fcking midget.

You got all these single girls out there, and yet you wanna fck with a another brotha's family...and its some wack puzzy on top of that? I dont wanna seem hypocritical, because I messed with a married woman earlier this year, but we both caught caught up and regretted it. You're actively fcking this dude over, and loving every minute of it.

Them indian cats dont play, doggy. You might be in line for an honor killing.

He is actually not Indian or 5"2... I just said that to insult her husband and she was okay with it :manny:

She's 34 year ol pawg her is regular cac dude

So it's my fault she gave me her number?

I'm just having fun out here
Let me cook

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never know, you might be lucky and it turns out that both husband and wife are swingers, and you would end up the black cuckold :huhldup: