Demon talking out of teenage girl describes hell

Mystic

All Star
Daps

We have biblical accounts of hell that lets us know that even for the worst of the worst people on planet Earth, you wouldn't wanna wish them to hell but most people simply do not care. All the things on Earth that can inflict pain(and things that aren't meant to be used as a weapon but if thrown or used it can cause pain) combined wouldn't even be 1 percent hell(no pun intended) even half of 1 percent of how hot hell is but people still are basically saying I don't fukking care

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:merchant:

giphy.gif

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
We have biblical accounts of hell that lets us know that even for the worst of the worst people on planet Earth, you wouldn't wanna wish them to hell but most people simply do not care. All the things on Earth that can inflict pain(and things that aren't meant to be used as a weapon but if thrown or used it can cause pain) combined wouldn't even be 1 percent hell(no pun intended) even half of 1 percent of how hot hell is but people still are basically saying I don't fukking care
go to hell with this bullshyt :camby:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

How does the concept of hell make sense to you?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
No one has been to hell yet because Jesus has not came back to commence judgement day according to y'alls bible.

So why would a demon feel the need to describe to you his domain? For the betterment of you?

The number 1 door opening for negative spirits is fear. Evil Christians have used fear to steal, kill and destroy since they've finished the painting of Cesar Borgia.

Be programmed brehs..

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No one has been to hell yet because Jesus has not came back to commence judgement day according to y'alls bible.

So why would a demon feel the need to describe to you his domain? For the betterment of you?

The number 1 door opening for negative spirits is fear. Evil Christians have used fear to steal, kill and destroy since they've finished the painting of Cesar Borgia.

Be programmed brehs..

Hopefully not underrated post. Especially the first part.

Whether you're a believer or not, good call acknowledging that.

Didn't watch but a demon will do anything for attention. Not really another reason. It only takes one person to sit there and fukk with it.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Be programmed brehs..
I was gonna come in here and say that a demon describing hell doesn’t seem biblically or theologically accurate. Especially if satan and the demons profry goal is to fool ppl into thinking hell isn’t real or isn’t “all that bad”. The battle of Armageddon hasn’t happened yet. Satan nor any demons should be in hell just yet.