Demographics of Major League cities...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I can't speak right? You removed part of my post in your quote :mjlol:

I don't care about South Central or Boston... I'm not from either place but the fact is.... L.A. is mostly cacs, Mexicans and Asians :manny:
Funny enough, Boston is also mostly whites, Hispanics and Asians šŸ¤£...

Two largest demos in both cities are whites and Hispanics šŸ¤£...

Both cities have a strong black presence...

Where are you from, Mike?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was just thinking the other day about these big franchises with delusional fanbases,

Lakers, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Football, Texas A&M sports what do they all have in common? they have large Mexican fanbases. Now look at how the Mexican soccer team and Mexican boxers are viewed theyā€™re very arrogant and delusional about who they root for. I think thereā€™s a connection there.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

All those black people in NY and LA have made permanent impressions on the cultures of those cities...

So have the 80-90% of the others in those cities ..

Every city that has had a significant black population have made cultural impacts in those cities so that is a weird argument to make .

By Volume LA and NY have more volume than Birmingham Alabamaā€¦are those two cities blacker than Birmingham ? Hell Naw . Same applies to the true major black cities of Detroit,Memphis and Baltimore.

Letā€™s flip it . NY has more White people by volume than Boise Idaho ,is NYC culturally whiter than Boise ?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
So have the 80-90% of the others in those cities ..

Every city that has had a significant black population have made cultural impacts in those cities so that is a weird argument to make .

By Volume LA and NY have more volume than Birmingham Alabamaā€¦are those two cities blacker than Birmingham ? Hell Naw . Same applies to the true major black cities of Detroit,Memphis and Baltimore.

Letā€™s flip it . NY has more White people by volume than Boise Idaho ,is NYC culturally whiter than Boise ?
I don't disagree, my comment was a response to the person who said LA and NY haven't made similar cultural impacts...

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Why you made this thread in the coliseum @murksiderock ?

What it got to do with major league sports teams?

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
"It's not true...it's only true" šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ you can't even speak right šŸ˜†...

My boy you're not going to Boston and realistically thinking you're in a blacker city than LA if you're in South Central šŸ˜‚...

Black
Boston 19.8
Los Angeles 7.8

:sas2:

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

King Static X

The Realest King (į‹Øį‰°įŠØį‰ įˆØį‹ įŠ•įŒ‰įˆ„)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
šŸ’Æ and this is true for most large cities with big Hispanic populations...
Uh, I wouldn't say this.

The most prominent Latino group in the US as a whole are Mexicans (and there are very few Afro-Mexicans).

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No surprise but donā€™t understand why itā€™s relevant in terms of sports. Itā€™s like saying that Dallas and LA donā€™t have football teams cause their arenas arenā€™t in the actual cities or that the only football team in NY is in Buffalo.

The greater/metropolitan areas includingā€¦ suburbs of course, have completely different demographics.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Mexicans almost double the number of anyone else in Dallas and Houston. I'd say that's pretty accurate.
True for Dallas. Houston is a bit different. Lots of Afro Latinos have moved to Houston. Especially those from Honduras. The bulk of Houston Hispanic growth is actually not coming from Mexico.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Why you made this thread in the coliseum @murksiderock ?

What it got to do with major league sports teams?
Boston and LA were a topic in the Celtics thread. So I wanted to identify the demos of major league sports cities, there are only 46 of them in the US. This isn't an every city, everywhere thread...
Uh, I wouldn't say this.

The most prominent Latino group in the US as a whole are Mexicans (and there are very few Afro-Mexicans).
In places where Mexican-Americans live in integrated areas with us, there are plenty of Afro-Latinos...

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Boston and LA were a topic in the Celtics thread. So I wanted to identify the demos of major league sports cities, there are only 46 of them in the US. This isn't an every city, everywhere thread...

In places where Mexican-Americans live in integrated areas with us, there are plenty of Afro-Latinos...
Ok you wanted to know how many whites/blacks/Asians/hispanics/native Indians in Philly support the Sixers for example?

So basically You want to know the Fanbase demographics(age, gender, race/ethnicity, wealth/class) of every major sports team in America.